• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Too fucking hard, I have hundreds of pics, its a dreadful system if you ask me.

Other forums I am on have zero traffic because their pic posting is too awkward.

I now have to send people off site to view pics I previously posted here.

I dont see why we changed it to make it harder, normally changes make things easier

Reggie AND Bam Bam, our Bull Terrier. He too is a fully intact male, two dominant breeds, no worries.

We adopted him from Spiros, his circumstances changed, so he's been with us for a couple on months now. He is 4 and I have been stirring him up since he was 8 weeks

I'd post a pic of them playing but...............................

No Daryl tonight.

Max and Alen are doing one lift each day this week, so they train each lift just the once, so we go hard. Tonight was squats, just 4 sets. Max will use 132.5kg at the Rep Challenge.

130kg x 15
100kg x 20
80kg x 30
60kg x 50

Both boys did it easily. Max took 65 seconds to do his 15 reps, so he has plenty of time to do more.

Benching tomorrow night. Bet Daryl shows up for that lol

Well we got the 2 Texas Strength System combo racks in. Alen had to do a lot of work on them to get them working right.

Also picked up 2 more bars, the Pendlay is a ripper in my opinion.

I'd post pics but...........

The ABC bars have stood the test of time, 4 years of being smashed with no issues.

The Pendlay bar looks great, feels great, but different. It has more spring, being an OL bar.

It still has to past the test of time. The knurling is first rate. The Rucci brothers have had one for a while now, their fans of it.

I was in the gym alone this morning, squatting in the new stands, AC/DC full bore, it was the first enjoyable workout I have had in over 3 years. I much prefer squatting in stands than power racks.

Had the Pendlay bars for 8 months. Two weeks ago I dropped one with 70kg onto the safety bars, about a 2 foot fall.

We drop them from height, rack pulls, deadlifts...

Still in perfect condish.

Its true about the knurling, lovely.

I was in the gym alone this morning, squatting in the new stands, AC/DC full bore, it was the first enjoyable workout I have had in over 3 years. I much prefer squatting in stands than power racks.

Getting in a little 'you' time, good for the soul :)

I'd post pics but...........

Maybe try imgur.

imgur: the simple image sharer

It's very easy to use and reliable. Just click upload or drag and drop the images you want on to the page. You can do as many as you want at a time.

Then just paste the links in here.

No need for an account or anything. Though if you do get one you can create galleries and stuff.

You guys dont get it.

I have thousands of pics on my comp.

Like ns, I just want to hit browse, then post.

I dont/wont download 1000 pics ANYWHERE else THEN download to ausbb.

Thats a dreadful system we have. No website is perfect though, so its a minor gripe

NS were doing that 4 years ago

all my pics will now simply go on my ProRaw website sorry

Just put them on your own server markos and paste links here. Not hard at all.

Imageshack for people who don't have a web server at their disposal.

probably because the forum software is still back at version 3.8.4. who runs this place so we can petition them to upgrade?

but you dont have to upload the pictures twice. you only have to upload once then just paste the address of the pictures in your posts.

I've posted a pic or two in a certain thread in General Topic, it's damn easy.

1. When preparing a post, click on "Post Reply" not "Quick Reply". You'll get more icon options available this way.

2. Click on the paperclip icon (the one whose title is "attachments" when you hover your mouse over it)

3. A new window should open called "Manage Attachments". Click on the browse button. A window from your computer should appear. Select the drive that your photos are in and hit "open".

4. Back in the "Manage Attachments" window, click upload. It will take a few seconds to upload.

5. Place your cursor in the post you've been typing, according to where you want your picture to appear. Remember you're doing all this in "Post Reply", not "Quick Reply".

6. Click on the paperclip icon again and select the file name of the pic you uploaded (you can upload up to 5 at a time). In the body of your draft post, where you've put the cursor, you'll see some weird writing like

Hopefully it works and you don't have some weird-ass different settings to me. If it does work, you can repay with a truckload of mullet pics!

I've posted a pic or two in a certain thread in General Topic, it's damn easy.

1. When preparing a post, click on "Post Reply" not "Quick Reply". You'll get more icon options available this way.

2. Click on the paperclip icon (the one whose title is "attachments" when you hover your mouse over it)

3. A new window should open called "Manage Attachments". Click on the browse button. A window from your computer should appear. Select the drive that your photos are in and hit "open".

4. Back in the "Manage Attachments" window, click upload. It will take a few seconds to upload.

5. Place your cursor in the post you've been typing, according to where you want your picture to appear. Remember you're doing all this in "Post Reply", not "Quick Reply".

6. Click on the paperclip icon again and select the file name of the pic you uploaded (you can upload up to 5 at a time). In the body of your draft post, where you've put the cursor, you'll see some weird writing like

Hopefully it works and you don't have some weird-ass different settings to me. If it does work, you can repay with a truckload of mullet pics!

Nope, it won't work cause he just won't do it, no amount of info or begging is going to change it by the looks of things...

probably because the forum software is still back at version 3.8.4. who runs this place so we can petition them to upgrade?

but you dont have to upload the pictures twice. you only have to upload once then just paste the address of the pictures in your posts.

Nothing to do with the version of vbb they are running. If Admin allows a free for all on attachments, it will eventually put the server under a pretty heavy load.

Places like NS.com have much higher traffic, revenue is way higher, and in turn they have the grunt to host all the pics members want.