• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Gawain wanted to fish with a tricep overload. He'd never done any sort of bandwork, so this was a first for him. He started at 120kg, then 160kg, 200kg and finally 220kg. seeing as he wasnt fresh and his conditioning isnt what it could be, he did really well. The bands dont help very much at the top of this movement, they slip over the bar easily.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BAs9bB6cA]YouTube - ProRaw, Gawain reverse band 220kg at PTC[/ame]

Everyone that has a pair at PTC LOVES those Titan shorts

When they are available for sale Minh, let me know

i am getting heaps more in
but at the moment i have like 5 pairs of smalls

all others went off the shelf as soon as i got them apart form the ones you have

if anyone wants to be as strong a gawain get a pair
if you want to clean like max get a t-shirt

What are they made of? I jump in an ice bath on mondays and wouldn't mind shorts that dry out quickly.

Too fucking hard, I have hundreds of pics, its a dreadful system if you ask me.

Other forums I am on have zero traffic because their pic posting is too awkward.

I now have to send people off site to view pics I previously posted here.

I dont see why we changed it to make it harder, normally changes make things easier
Markos, it is so simple to host pics on Photobucket.
Really it it is. then you can post the pic on any forum.
It's the best way to post pics. Once it's in Photobucket you copy and paste the link.
Blah, blah blah, whatever aye??????
Like this

smiley-face-wallpaper-002.jpg

Last edited:
Why host them anywhere, they are already on my computer, very inefficient if you ask me.

Anyway, tonight Alen, Daryl and Max had a crack at 170kg deadlift, max reps.

Daryl got 2, Alen got 15 and Max got 16. They then did 170kg x 10, except Daryl

Next was 20 reps with 120kg and finally 40 reps with 70kg.

that was it tonight, a short sharp session, the boys were fucked.

Why host them anywhere, they are already on my computer, very inefficient if you ask me.

Anyway, tonight Alen, Daryl and Max had a crack at 170kg deadlift, max reps.

Daryl got 2, Alen got 15 and Max got 16. They then did 170kg x 10, except Daryl

Next was 20 reps with 120kg and finally 40 reps with 70kg.

that was it tonight, a short sharp session, the boys were fucked.

Looks like I'll only have a chance at beating Max if I go back to 90kg! good lifting boys!

Max made a comment tonight that the fitter guy will win this. After his 15 reps in the squat and 16 in the dead, he was spent. He can definitely do more squats, only took him 65 seconds, but it just means he'll be even more worn out.

It'll come down to whose fittest for the UDL.

Dont forget your conditioning fellas, you have been warned.

it's a cheap back up of your images.
unless you already have a backup somewhere, uploading them to online storage like photobucket or imageshack etc means you'll never lose them.

if your hard drive fails, those treasured pics are gone.

But I suppose you will be hosting them on your own site which is offsite right?

Fucking idiotic no matter what you guys say, your wasting your time, you have more chance of convincing me a calorie is a calorie.

Fucking idiotic no matter what you guys say, your wasting your time, you have more chance of convincing me a calorie is a calorie.

Cup_of_rage.jpg

seriously, someone fix whatever happened. i just saw Marko's recent posts in post a BB pic thread, lol

Last edited: