• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc Sydney

Bro - Just myself atm as ive done the technical workshop (finishing the level 1/2 S&C Oly course next month) with the Australian Weightlifting Federation but if your after somebody with years of top level experience then unfortunately no.
Still we have the facilities such as the oly lifting platform for you to train on among others.

Thanks Morgan for the support.. Ill let u know when they finished.

BTW ive only got XL as the largest .. and your a bloody tank lol.. i dunno if it will fit :D

9am bud. I'm wanna see how fast u can flip the tyres move the sleds and the farmers walks. I'm putting a ptc Sydney scoreboard on the above 3. :)

do you want a qlder to come down to set a respectable score on those things mate ?

I wouldn't want u to come down only to not make it in the men's side of the board. We do however have a female board but that might be too competitive for u qlders.

What time you staying open till on the Saturday? Want to come in and have a look!... Thing is I have work until 1pm