• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc Sydney

You need to be qualified to be able to get insurance.

I stalked some bloke at the fitness expo he had a total strength shirt on , asked him if he was here... I think i scared him he had no idea what i was talking about.

Epicly awkward moment.
Florian? what did u talk to him about?

Well I thought it was you but then remember you are sub 70kg
Asked him if he was on here I confused him.

Was awkward lol

Well I thought it was you but then remember you are sub 70kg
Asked him if he was on here I confused him.

Was awkward lol
Haha must have been Florian, Mathew wasnt there. The past 2 years we have done squat demos on The Iron Edge kettlebells powerstation with Richard Hozjan. But Richard and Florian are both injured so didnt happen I think.

Finally, been wanting a PTC style place in Sydney ever since I started lifting seriously.

Keep up the good work Trent!

I will definitely come to train once you open.

I prefer boxing to mma ay. But unfortunately every second bloke claims to be an mma or cage fighter now. Boxercise and being a mug has killed boxing. TWO good boxing gyms in marrickville have closed down within the last 12 months. Don't get the appeal of mma.

I prefer boxing to mma ay. But unfortunately every second bloke claims to be an mma or cage fighter now. Boxercise and being a mug has killed boxing. TWO good boxing gyms in marrickville have closed down within the last 12 months. Don't get the appeal of mma.

Because it more resembles street fighting and real world situations.

No one sits there and slugs it out it always goes to ground.

Its just another sport that has been adapted from different existing ones..

I see the appeal. People like to watch big muscular guys actually beat the shit out of each other. Its like a wrestling fans dream.

I understand the sport. But I don't understand the appeal.

Have you seen or been involved in a street fight? It's fucking disgusting. It concerns me that people would want to see that for entertainment or partake in it for competition.

Looks like ptc Sydney will be open next Satty. Waiting on stuff from interstate the long weekend stuffed shit up with orders

I understand the sport. But I don't understand the appeal.

Have you seen or been involved in a street fight? It's fucking disgusting. It concerns me that people would want to see that for entertainment or partake in it for competition.

People have been fighting in competition for hundreds of years, all for the enjoyment of spectators. It would have to be the oldest and most original way to settle a score.

MMA is just a modern day version of gladiators.

i understand the appeal of watching it and even training in it in case one day you are forced into a fight. but actually partaking and kicking someones head in, or worse getting yours kicked in, no thanks.

Will you be holding ProRaw comps there pretty soon? I have a friend who is 19, weighs about 97kg and can deadlift 260kg who would be interested.

Yeah I'm gonna do novice comps first then do Proraw ones with prize giveaways in a months time. I just spent big $$$ on a ipf regulation bench/squat rack. Gonna put it to good use