• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Sydney - Moving Middle of may

im waiting on the owner of another place to get back to me. Should be very soon. This place is still 5min walk from the station.

Any news on move?

Looking forward to checking out new place & possibly training there if close enough.

we are definitaly moving at the end of the month after nats.

The address is

51/2 Railway Parade lidcome 2141
Located 10min walk from lidcome station and shops

is ptc only for the expert powerlifters and stuff or can anyone go?

We have complete beginners to veterans of the sport who train here.
Only difference to other gyms is were all mates here.

What u get with your membership included per month (currently $75/month)

1. training programs written for you to get stronger/bigger by a seasoned/qaulified coach(s)
2. Diet advice
3. A no BS atmosphere where there are no bro's curling and prancing around

We have complete beginners to veterans of the sport who train here.
Only difference to other gyms is were all mates here.

What u get with your membership included per month (currently $75/month)

1. training programs written for you to get stronger/bigger by a seasoned/qaulified coach(s)
2. Diet advice
3. A no BS atmosphere where there are no bro's curling and prancing around

lol i like the sound of that, what are bro curls? I got to anytime currently and some of the guys come looking like theyre ready to go out clubbing with skinny leg jeans on etc and trained like that!
i never got the point of this, so ptc is sounding very appealing to me!