• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Sydney - Moving Middle of may

Lol tom ... Sean's gonna be squatting 200 before u start squatting 100.. just a thought.

His on 140x5 now after 6 weeks here ;)

Might have too pay Sean a visit tonight....

And knee cap him!!!!

He sure has gotten a hell of a lot stronger in just a short time...

Last edited:
2 months and i'll be spamming you with visits. Thats when i can drive. Got a car today :D

2 months and i'll be spamming you with visits. Thats when i can drive. Got a car today :D

I'd love to drive up sometime and get some coaching tips on perfecting some of the compound lifts but I've never had anyone keen enough to go in with me. Where abouts in Syd you from?

I'd love to drive up sometime and get some coaching tips on perfecting some of the compound lifts but I've never had anyone keen enough to go in with me. Where abouts in Syd you from?

Campbelltown if you know where that is. Trust me its well worth going if your close enough i should be able to take you if you don't drive. But thats still a little while away

Campbelltown if you know where that is. Trust me its well worth going if your close enough i should be able to take you if you don't drive. But thats still a little while away

Ah yeah, I'm just in Liverpool but I also go to uni at UWS Campbelltown. Maybe if you're keen sometime down the track we could organise a trip to PTC. I've already got my green p's lol.

Ah yeah, I'm just in Liverpool but I also go to uni at UWS Campbelltown. Maybe if you're keen sometime down the track we could organise a trip to PTC. I've already got my green p's lol.

Ah true. Yeah sounds good definately keep in touch. Do you have facebook? And where do you train?

LOL I live up in QLD mate lol

Hey malceb, there is a PTC Brisbane, are you in Brissie?

Check out Sticky's threads, he runs PTC here in Brissie. Am sure he could hook you up. And it'd be WAY easier than going to Sydney? Gotta watch that travel time lol

Hey malceb, there is a PTC Brisbane, are you in Brissie?

Check out Sticky's threads, he runs PTC here in Brissie. Am sure he could hook you up. And it'd be WAY easier than going to Sydney? Gotta watch that travel time lol

Lol yea I know thanks BellaBaby the travel time just kills me :p!

I know of Sticky back from NS and Boostcruising Days LOL! I will have to find some time and go see the new PTC location!