• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Good on ya

at this rate Markos will be able to afford this for his car soon :D

nitto%20strokerkit-4G63-full.jpg
owww.. very pretty :)

He's new to this, he's just coming to grips with it.

The ONLY mistake he made was not reading the booklet first.

I think he'll be fine once he goes away and reads it. He's done the right thing by not hanging around and arguing.

Lets move on

Im closing in on the end of my first PPP cycle and i was wondering whether to start the next cycle straight away or have a week or 2 off of PPP.

Wondering what other people have done?

Markos, what do you get clients at PTC to do? Rest or straight back into it?

it's 11 weeks per cycle so that you can have a week of something else then start the next 11 weeks.

makes for 4 cycles per year

Have a break, it wont hurt, its not a sprint, its a marathon

Do a heap of exercises you love that your not doing now, thats the best thing to do in my opinion

Why the rush?

Jimmy is a loyal friend who has filmed PTC comps, did the How We Roll DVD, has been a client since February 2008.

We are partners in this. I dont get why you and Paullie want me to get you guys to do it and crap on Jimmy.

You guys keep asking and I keep giving you guys the same answer.

I am the most loyal motherfucker of a friend you will ever find.

haha Markos chill out I was only ASKING! I dont have time to do it at the moment I was just curious as to when it will be released.

We dont expect you to crap on anyone and we know you wouldnt do that.

PS. Am I ever going to get some PTC apparel you promised me?

heading to melbourne in feb gonna swing by and see how your lifting markos :D and the new joint...

Lemme take you out for lunch. if u know a great steak place .. its on me :)