• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Survey

lol guys.

Mr Wingman is correct, the venue is in Malaga, literally 30 seconds from Reid Highway which makes it very accessible north, central and south.

We originally put an offer to purchase on a warehouse in Morley, but the vendor and their agents were being unprofessional so I canned the deal.

Giving that youre opening in 5 weeks, I assume your leasing rather than purchasing. Can just purchase in preferred location (morley?) in a few months when this place is inevitably outgrown :)

Yer thats right, we are leasing. We did want to purhase but there was nothing but the Morley warehouse we would buy, and we dont want to wait to get this going.

Its 174 squares, its a fair size, if we outgrow it, then thats obviously a good thing haha.

Its 174 squares, its a fair size, if we outgrow it, then thats obviously a good thing haha.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant. Being that there's very few places to do real training in Perth, it'll outgrow a building quickly.

That pic looks like the buildings on I've seen on Victoria Rd or Beringarra Ave...

Seen from Beringarra Ave :p

A lot of the buildings through there look similar. They've over developed it imo, there are tons up Marshall Rd end that are sitting empty.

Paullie, you going to be opening during the day at all when you get set up, IE hire a staff member to look after business hours during the day???

TO start with opening hours will be 5pm to 10pm weekdays and 9am to 5pm Saturday.

Once it starts cranking then we will re visit but to start with the three of us will share the responsibility of manning the gym.

Hope to see you there.