• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Survey

Be honest - you want to go NOR because of muscle pit right?

And NOR I'd choose Malaga. Has very cheap rent, highway access, not too far away from everything.

Maybe Bayswater but that'd be more expensive. Joondalup would just exclude too many people.

Absolutely, we have the upmost respect for Henry, the Pit and the Pit crew. We live north, and we know a lot of lifters who live north would like a real strength gym in their area.

Areas we are looking at include Malaga, Bayswater, Morley, in those areas.

Morley, Bayswater, would be ideal situations, Malaga is quite a trek for most who live south and central, where as morley north south and central are catered for.

I concur. Malaga is quite a trek for just about anybody really. Morley would be ideal as its quite central.

Good to hear because Morley is exactly where we are looking haha. Looking at a warehouse monday morning.

This evening we received a verbal acceptance on an offer, on a warehouse. Still have to get the deal over the line but this is a very important first step!

Pencil into you diary the PTC Perth open day for 2nd June! Boooooommm!! We will confirm this date over the next few days...

Location still under wraps Paullie?

He said Malaga on Twitter, which was one of my suggestions earlier in this thread. There's tons of empty buildings in Malaga (and they're building more), so prices of both sales and leases has come down due to supply demand. It's good value since it's not really very far away. Not sure if they bought or are leasing, but you catch my drift.

In around October, my rental lease finishes where I am and my house I'm building won't be ready yet, so I'm going to temporarily move in with a relative in Ballajura, which neighbors Malaga. Makes me happy.