• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc is in qld!

Good job really goood job.
If i train there do i have to compete?

in the fees paragraph:

$25 p/w for competitive lifters
$30 a week for anybody else just wanting to train with motivated people and good equipment.

So no you don't have to compete, except against yourself :)

Good stuff. When I visit my aunt and uncle I'll come up for a visit. Might drag Eje along so you can witness me kicking her ass in the chin up challenge :p

Hi everyone,

Firstly, well done Scott!!! Absolutely awesome work mate and I know its going to be a roaring success!

To everyone else, a gym is not just a bunch of unreal equipment and a really good setup. A gym is first and foremost about its members. For those that don't know Scott, he is the real deal! He has a heart the size of a lions and is always the first guy to help someone out who needs a hand and embrace a new lifter. If you look at the CAPO QLD States footage it is Scott with his bung back that is in there changing weights on the deads and offering support to EVERY lifter. You can't pay for that sort of awesomeness.

If you lift in Brisbane and are serious then you should get your arse out to PTC Brisbane and it will add 50kg to your total just by breathing that rarified air. It really does have a presence to it. When the guys are in there lifting around you, you can feel it and it is an unreal environment.

Hat off to Michael (180SX Kid) and the other guys that pitched in and helped Scott set the place up too. There's a bunch of great lifters in Brisbane that are getting very excited about this setup and what its going to do for Brisbane lifting overall.

Watch out at the Nationals, QLD is going to BRING IT!!!

Well done champ!
Mike

Good stuff. When I visit my aunt and uncle I'll come up for a visit. Might drag Eje along so you can witness me kicking her ass in the chin up challenge :p

I think this is a fabulous idea mophead...imagine the humilitation when you lose though....:p

I want to create a gym where you can come, sweat, bleed and scream.........

Hmm, a gym where I can come, sweat, bleed and scream? Sounds like a gang rape orgy lol :p

How did no one pick this up? Funny how one comma can make such a difference lol

Thanks for the big props mikeW, much appreciated mate.

Pistachio; I had my money on dkd to pick that up, well played :D

Nice work Sticky. Really keen to get down there Saturday mornings and do some conditioning, tyre flipping, keg, kettle bell type stuff. Last time I touched that kettle bell I was throwing up for the next 10 minutes haha.

Nice work Sticky. Really keen to get down there Saturday mornings and do some conditioning, tyre flipping, keg, kettle bell type stuff. Last time I touched that kettle bell I was throwing up for the next 10 minutes haha.

That was very, VERY funny :D.
I don't think I've seen anybody chuck that many times..... Ever! Top effort though mate, hope we can catch up soon.