• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc is in qld!

I think this is a fabulous idea mophead...imagine the humilitation when you lose though....:p

I don't think so :p

To all the guys who are going to be involved consistently at PTC Brisbane, I sincerely hope you can turn into more than just a gym

anyone who needs a lift on the south side of brissy who wants to train there friday nights hit me up, I leave from moorooka after 5pm.

I've got a "gym warming" present for PTC Brisbane but I need someone with a ute to help me take it over. Anyone want to lend a hand?
Any week night or next saturday morning.

Sticky - ok who ordered the fatogram
Gareer - oh soz sticky I was the wingman last night and stuff hapoened. Now she won't leave me alone

No fattogram.
Just something you should have there. And I have 2 so want to donate 1 to your joint.

When I get a car I'll have to come see this for myself. I hope this is as big of a success as it deserves to be.

hats of to scott , hes has done a fantastic job and is a great bloke. Everyone in QLD get behind scott and support this gym. This is what ive been waiting for for years. It may just be what myself and a couple others need to take us to that next level in our lifting careers.
Ill be a lifetime member.. hopefully a few more will follow suit.

Gym is coming along great mate.
Their are a few regular Power lifters that train, as well as a pole dancer, and now 1 or 2 strongman.
It's only going to grow as the word gets out, and as long as the atmosphere stays pumping, it can only be a good thing.
I'm also working with the QLD state rep for capo powerlifting as I can see this being a great thing for the sport.

Sticky, strategic marketing suggestion for you bud. To attract more Ausbb members to your gym (and to give me pleasure) can I suggest you post several pics of that pole dancer.

LOL....... I think not yet.
She may make an appearance here and there when the website is up.