• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC/AusBB strength comp II

What's the benchmark for your fellas sticky, I bet a few of your blokes and girls could crank out a few at that weight.

And he weighs 75kg.

We have plenty of guys that would go 30-40.
I've done 140x20 at about 80kg.
My max at the time was about 190? It's now 257.5
I may give it a go later.

I want to see what Ricky can get Sticky
But he's probably busy preparing for worlds :(

I should get 15+, I'll have a crack tonight and another again closer to the end of the month. I'll keep you posted how I go tonight.

Yesterday I hit 122.5, and I reckon I could've got to 125, at least. :eek: Yeah, I was surprised, all right.

So, this month, I might even be able to get 120 x 8 or more, depending how the routine goes.

Again, no way in hell I can win, but - as it turns out - I should be able to do this thing, after all. :)

Pissed off at my effort tonight, I spose it was after my PPP week 4 but I thought I'd get around 18...next week...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWn7FJ2VsKQ[/ame]

I'm in Austria at the moment.

I'll contact the winner of the first comp for address details.

Going to have to have a crack at these, squats are my Nemesis at the moment so will have to make peace with them....! :p

Great effort Dicko, well done mate.
High rep squats are such a mental thing, for me about 5 reps I am thinking, ah this is piss easy, but 8 or 9 I am thinking, this is starting to suck balls: I am not into this cardio business, by about 15 I am thinking: this cardio business can really tongue my nutsack and think of it in 2 rep bursts.

Great effort Dicko, well done mate.
High rep squats are such a mental thing, for me about 5 reps I am thinking, ah this is piss easy, but 8 or 9 I am thinking, this is starting to suck balls: I am not into this cardio business, by about 15 I am thinking: this cardio business can really tongue my nutsack and think of it in 2 rep bursts.

Cheers! I definitely broke mentally this time, went a little quick to begin with, and ran out of lungs at around rep 11...I'll go a few better next time I reckon :)