• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC/AusBB strength comp II

Bump
Piss poor effort for September really, alot of strong dudes & dudettes here should have smashed this one

Last edited:
Haha everyone in a bench comp last month and hardly anyone in a squat comp this month. It's a shame but not surprising. Might need to do rack curls next month. :p

Good on you Dicko. At least you got a vid up mate.

Sorry guys just got back from Europe.

I'll go through the first comp and this comp and see who won!

Uh, well, I ended up getting 5... :D

Like I said earlier in the thread, was hoping for 8 or more.

However, had also forgotten about the strength comp. This was just in the normal run of things (sqautting twice a week).

edit: No video either, obviously (forgot about the whole thing, duh).

Can we just give this one till the end of the week seeing as it was forgotten with sticky being away and it not being bumped etc? I'll get a video Friday if so! :D

I was definitely planning to do this one. Injuring my back last week sort of put an end to that idea though :(

Just give it to Dicko, he played by the rules put up a vid dint piss n moan.

Its October Scott start a new challenge.

Better late than never? Managed 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5RIrwTGzTE]120 comp - YouTube[/ame]