• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

What is your point here?

In a day and age when people sue people over falling over a stick, can you imagine the legal implications of things like psychosis if accepted and obtainable?

For an 'enlightened' guy you cant seem to think of the obvious.

Do I have a problem with steroid usage if done properly? No

Should it be legal? No...

What's your best price per trip these days Oni?

Put me down for 2x ... This dreary weather is getting me down - time to escape reality for a bit :eek: :)

This is a forum not a marketplace for drugs

In a day and age when people sue people over falling over a stick, can you imagine the legal implications of things like psychosis if accepted and obtainable?

For an 'enlightened' guy you cant seem to think of the obvious.

Do I have a problem with steroid usage if done properly? No

Should it be legal? No...

Yes, just like all the people that sue Martini after tripping over the pavement and smashing their face into a lamp post.

Neither. Realist checking in.

Well, ive had valium and dexies once, not at the same time. Both were provided by workmates with prescriptions and taken during work time. The former did nothing. The latter made me get my job done. I dont consider these to count for anything.

That's like saying i havn't had sex with a guy before, except that one time where i had sex with a guy :p

This is a forum not a marketplace for drugs

Yes, just like all the people that sue Martini after tripping over the pavement and smashing their face into a lamp post.

You cannot use alcohol as a precedent to make your case.

Ban on naturally occuring substances should be lifted imo.. THC, DMT, Mushies.
Its the synthetics that cause havoc phyisically and psychologically.
No way do I touch them anymore as it would affect my lifting for sure.
Can you imagine having a speed binge and then trying to gym on the comedown? Fuck that!

Ban on naturally occuring substances should be lifted imo.. THC, DMT, Mushies.

Pretty much what they did in Holland and their world didnt implode. In fact most people living there don't partake in said substances. Though pommy tourists are quite partial to a weekend bender in the 'dam.

Deny a person access to something and they'll want it twice as bad - and find a way to get it.

You cannot use alcohol as a precedent to make your case.

Your case is merely reification, the fallacy of misplaced concreteness- a fallacy of ambiguity. You're taking a hypothetical construct and treating it as if it were a real event. I'll continue this discussion if and when you come up with a logical hypothesis. Making native plants illegal because someone may extract them for recreational means and then go on to do harder drugs and then suing the garden centres for selling them these plants is completely ridiculous. I am actually ridiculing this hypothesis

Pretty much what they did in Holland and their world didnt implode. In fact most people living there don't partake in said substances. Though pommy tourists are quite partial to a weekend bender in the 'dam.

Deny a person access to something and they'll want it twice as bad - and find a way to get it.

Take a look at the countries that have the most favourable drug laws for users then look at total drug abuse. Portugal comes out on top. Sale is a felony but if you're caught with banned substances they are confiscated and you're required to go on a one hour lecture on safe drug use. Portugal has some of the lowest drug related crime and health related statistics in the world. They also have a great program where they give pharma opiates to addicts. This reduces harm loads as well as organised crime. And Australia wonders why it has such a bikie problem!

Take a look at the countries that have the most favourable drug laws for users then look at total drug abuse. Portugal comes out on top. Sale is a felony but if you're caught with banned substances they are confiscated and you're required to go on a one hour lecture on safe drug use. Portugal has some of the lowest drug related crime and health related statistics in the world. They also have a great program where they give pharma opiates to addicts. This reduces harm loads as well as organised crime. And Australia wonders why it has such a bikie problem!

Portugal... Rape capital of the world... I guess you can't have it all :rolleyes:

I thought we were talking about drugs?

Whats rape got to do, got to do with it? (sung in tina turner voice)

Haha... Whaaats Rape, gotta do, gotta do with it? ... Whats rape - but done after some rohypnol :p

... Guess it's kinda on topic... Drugs and rape ... My physio was rufyed by some trannies in Auckland... Thought that was hilarious :D

Anyone catch the hack special on jjj about a south american hallucenagenic plant that is becoming popular for wannabe hippies to become enlightened.

Was interesting most of the people interviewed came across as pretentious douche bags

Sounded like a heavy trip. Nothing worse then some of the binges I've had though. The ****s were making out like a full patanoid trip was soul cleansing or some shit. Fucking amateur yuppy wannabe hippies.

Your case is merely reification, the fallacy of misplaced concreteness- a fallacy of ambiguity. You're taking a hypothetical construct and treating it as if it were a real event. I'll continue this discussion if and when you come up with a logical hypothesis. Making native plants illegal because someone may extract them for recreational means and then go on to do harder drugs and then suing the garden centres for selling them these plants is completely ridiculous. I am actually ridiculing this hypothesis

They are illegal because they have potential for abuse, and pose 0 benefit to society. Do you honestly think that giving the mass population access to psychosis inducing drugs is going to be any way beneficial to society.

Your speaking like a drug user and or addict/abuser trying to justify their 'enlightenment' aka excuse to be shit faced.

Do you care about the ramifications that the above has?

In b4 pharmaceutical companies.

Also to the person who said natural drugs are safe and synthetic ones are the 'bad' ones, please go..

Who are you to decide what benefits "society" Christian? You're being very holier than thou. People that want to take drugs will take drugs. Availability has a lot to do with it as well but countries where it is not a crime to possess such drugs have less abuse rates than countries that enforce a prohibition. A prohibition on native plants, many of which do not have abuse potential is just hilarious. Just because something is not a crime doesn't mean that everyone will suddenly start going out and getting "shit faced" on it like they do alcohol. Alcohol is abused because you can go out and buy it from the 10 shops on each road. This will never happen with most drugs. If tomorrow it is not a crime to possess heroin then heroin will not be in every store. Firstly, it will still be illegal to sell it and secondly there will be very little market. Most people just don't want to take these drugs. You seem to be under the impression that either something is prohibited or something is 100% free (as in freedom) to use. You couldn't be further from the truth, you have a very poor understanding of the subject and it's showing

They are illegal because they have potential for abuse, and pose 0 benefit to society. Do you honestly think that giving the mass population access to psychosis inducing drugs is going to be any way beneficial to society.

Your speaking like a drug user and or addict/abuser trying to justify their 'enlightenment' aka excuse to be shit faced.

Do you care about the ramifications that the above has?

In b4 pharmaceutical companies.

Also to the person who said natural drugs are safe and synthetic ones are the 'bad' ones, please go..

Alcohol has 0 benefit to society, yet it is still legal. The war on drugs is an epic fail, but going backwards is not an option simply due to the money that has been wasted and the "drugs are bad and anyone who takes them is a deadbeat attitude" that a lot of people have.

Im not replying to the alcohol argument anymore.

If you think having widespread access to psychosis inducing drugs is some how benefitial your simply fucking lost.

You can take your strawman and holier then though arguments and shove them.

You have 0 understanding of pharmacology and psychology. Your simply a kid who gets shot faced and now feels like they 'have seen' and experienced this higher level of awareness when your simply a drug addict justifying there actions.

Im not replying to the alcohol argument anymore.

If you think having widespread access to psychosis inducing drugs is some how benefitial your simply fucking lost.

You can take your strawman and holier then though arguments and shove them.

You have 0 understanding of pharmacology and psychology. Your simply a kid who gets shot faced and now feels like they 'have seen' and experienced this higher level of awareness when your simply a drug addict justifying there actions.

Not that anyone gives a fuck, but gotta admit I'm with you here re : availability of the stuff etc..

Simply can't see any benefit of de-illegalising any of the 'harder' stuff. Even if most of us wouldn't run into a milk-bar and buy an ounce.

Just opens the door for the more curious amongst us who might not be otherwise capable of handling said substances :eek: