• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

Can't even make a thread about fucking plants on this forum without people stating they don't like things others like

You hang shit on me about giving people a hard time.....

Something about the pot and the kettle.........

Don't know what you're on about
It's a simple question for clarification, it's not like I started a thread to ridicule someone.

Don't know what you're on about
It's a simple question for clarification

Just pointing out that every thread Oni posts in you make a point of picking the shit out of it, don't call me out on singling people out if you are going to do the same.

Just pointing out that every thread Oni posts in you make a point of picking the shit out of it, don't call me out on singling people out if you are going to do the same.

I don't pick the shit out of every one of Oni's post, that's silly

Well cocaine, amphetamines, opiates and alcohol are pretty much the worst drugs. I group them all together and don't do any of these drugs any more, with the exception of alcohol because I like to drink wine as it tastes nice.

I've known of a few people that have taken plants and died because they didn't know what they were doing. There are many, many drugs that can be done "occasionally" just fine though and I would include the hard drugs above in this as well. Can you have a cup of poppy tea on Christmas? Sure why not. Can you go to a rave and do coke twice a year? Sure why not. Can you go out drinking at the weekend? Sure why not.

I suspect this is due to the area you grew up in. My best mate is a chartered accountant. The guy I get my DMT from is a programmer. I am a UNIX admin. My sister is a teacher. I know fucking loads of councillors, therapists, psychologists that take drugs- they fucking love it. I'm sure you know plenty of people that take anabolics that live ordinary lives. You take drugs which DO get you high and work in the exact same way to the drugs you shun and I'm sure you life is great

Ok i will rephrase everything.

It isnt the 'drugs' its the people.

Same way it isnt 'foods' that make people fat its the people that eat them.

However i think that the general population needs to be protected BECAUSE they are uneducated and there is a potential for abuse.

I think the drinking age should be 21 and maybe the pot laws re looked at.

Raising the drinking age will do nothing to curb underage drinking, same reasoning as more police doesn't reduce crime.

how is alcohol worse than psychoactive drugs ?

I suspect this is due to the area you grew up in. My best mate is a chartered accountant. The guy I get my DMT from is a programmer. I am a UNIX admin. My sister is a teacher. I know fucking loads of councillors, therapists, psychologists that take drugs- they fucking love it. I'm sure you know plenty of people that take anabolics that live ordinary lives. You take drugs which DO get you high and work in the exact same way to the drugs you shun and I'm sure you life is great

Whats the point of all this Oni, too prove that theres functioning drug addicts.

Yeah Christian those drug laws are working really well. Loads of people protected and not taking drugs. THANK YOU GOVERNMENT. Worked great for the USA in the 1930's as well. What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?

I do remember Oni, it just confused me when you said you worked in medicine

One of the services we give is data cleansing. It's the office bitch job I had when I first came over. Doctors write their notes and undoubtedly make mistakes. It's done through an application so they have to select different check boxes etc which are often wrong. So in this you get a good random selection of what patients come in for. Opiates are vastly over prescribed. There is also a large number of amphetamines given to kids that are literally just bored in class or have borderline aspergers. Benzos are also prescribed because someone can't get to sleep or has a date coming up. It's shocking really. Psychosis is also over diagnosed and drugs like seroquil prescribed and the patient put on a "mad list" when all they need is someone to talk to. Don't ever go to the doctors saying you're paranoid or anything... just say you want to see a therapist

My Dad is also a GP elsewhere in Australia and echoes these sentiments. My mum is a psychotherapist and gets a lot of people on these medications but that group is going to be slightly skewed due to the nature of her work

Yeah Christian those drug laws are working really well. Loads of people protected and not taking drugs. THANK YOU GOVERNMENT. Worked great for the USA in the 1930's as well. What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?

Yes but it becomes very much your choice to seek out illicit drugs.

Am I the only Kunce who has never taken drugs?

Never even smoke a joint or pulled a bong.

:)

Neither. Realist checking in.

Well, ive had valium and dexies once, not at the same time. Both were provided by workmates with prescriptions and taken during work time. The former did nothing. The latter made me get my job done. I dont consider these to count for anything.