• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pros and Cons of Drug Use

My dad is a GP and doesn't know dick about hormones
If you want a doctors opinion ask an endocrinologist

Fair enough, but I'd hope that a doctor wouldn't give me something and instruct me how to use it if he knew nothing about it, whereas friends probably would.

I'd expect him to refer me to an endocrinologist or whatever, just like my dentist referred me to a maxillofacial surgeon for my wisdom teeth and my GP referred me to a cardiologist for my heart surgery.

But anyway, the pro's for taking steroids just aren't there for me.

Fair enough, but I'd hope that a doctor wouldn't give me something and instruct me how to use it if he knew nothing about it, whereas friends probably would.

I'd expect him to refer me to an endocrinologist or whatever, just like my dentist referred me to a maxillofacial surgeon for my wisdom teeth and my GP referred me to a cardiologist for my heart surgery.

But anyway, the pro's for taking steroids just aren't there for me.

Well in Britain you could go to needle exchanges and they would teach you proper injection technique, health and safety and all that. This is true for IV injections, IM, subcutaneous etc. I don't know if they have that here in Australia but it's certainly something to consider if you ever want to use steroids

Well in Britain you could go to needle exchanges and they would teach you proper injection technique, health and safety and all that. This is true for IV injections, IM, subcutaneous etc. I don't know if they have that here in Australia but it's certainly something to consider if you ever want to use steroids

We definetly have shooting galleries in Australia. Some are hosted in hospitals and not for profit organisations. My mate volunteers in one at the gold coast. He educates people how to shoot up properly.

They will let you know at Biala in the city..

I remember asking for 1ml's the first time i went in there for a friend. The guy looked at me blankly lol