• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Training

Mr Pete Gordon, your a dick.

Built by me.

You're not the one answering calls since Sunday (just had another)

You're not the one answering emails

You're not the one chasing a hydraulic squat rack for the 300kg squatters

You're not the one looking for a bigger venue

You're not the one organizing advertizing banners

You're the guy in front of a keyboard putting up videos of yourself, a grown man, doing a C&J with 60 fucking kilos, then analyzing it.

So you wouldnt have a fucking clue whats going on, so keep your mouth shut unless you want to contribute in a positive manner

Fuck, I apologize, it wasnt even 60kg, it was 57.5kg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq9il_fLjrQ]YouTube - 57.5kg clean & jerk[/ame]

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

Heres a vid of a little girl in her cross trainers with no belt doing what you did, in a commercial gym

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iIINkOOQvo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bethann MaCalla- Clean and Jerk-57.5kg[/ame]

Little chick was pretty good..........hahah other old fella made that 57.5 squat out of the hole look hard...

Im going to have my first crack at pro raw rep challenge training tomorrow at dandexters crib... ill be happy with 10 reps on the squat tomorrow.

That's ok. I think it's sad that a grown man I'd vindictive and so petty.

You have the option of not pissing me off with pissant little remarks.

If you choose to be negative and nasty, duck. You have no interest in strength, so why the fuck venture into my thread in the first place, then say something so moronic about a subject you know zero about

Now lets move on.

I picked up the 80kg KB today from Ironedge. I'll get a few of the boys doing 2 minute bouts and we'll see how we go.

I'll take some vids

I'll try and get a vid of me going for a 110kg C&PP tomorrow night. Prepare to be overwhelmed at the sheer ugly of the lift.

Saw a big guy at my club reverse curl 115kg then press it overhead. I asked him what he was doing. He thought he was doing a clean & jerk. :D Strong mofo.

A girl i trained with at Phoenix Priscilla kenndey was C&J'ing 75kg and snatching over 60kg in training at 56kg bodyweight