• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

prohormone

This is a prohormone thread...so if your talking ph's then they should all work considering they are steroids lol

I find all this talk funny..

On other boards i am on i see guys do 500mg of test a week and see no results because they dont eat or train properly...

So if that doesnt do it for someone i fail to see how something like jacked could benefit in the slightest.

If you cant do it on your own nothing will do it for you its quit simple... Its not like any hormone is an istant answer to anything. I have a friend who has twice reference value range of growth hormone. He is a twig.

People spend so much money on this crap, i do find it funny that people spend more on some pre workout supplement then 3 months of ghrp6 would cost them though lol.

its about getting an edge, some people want to stay natural, others are too scared and/or uneducated on using ilicit substances. SOME products work, even if it may be a placebo effect. As with anything though they are only supplements to supplement diet and training, if you have a firm foundation of diet and training some supplements do give you that edge physically or psychologically and bring results a bit faster than they would otherwise come without supplements. Alot of people are happy to pay for that.

its about getting an edge, some people want to stay natural, others are too scared and/or uneducated on using ilicit substances. SOME products work, even if it may be a placebo effect. As with anything though they are only supplements to supplement diet and training, if you have a firm foundation of diet and training some supplements do give you that edge physically or psychologically and bring results a bit faster than they would otherwise come without supplements. Alot of people are happy to pay for that.

I would rather out that money to better quality food. Less toxins your liver has to metabolize more time it can spend metabolizing oestrogen
Posted via Mobile Device

I ordered The trifecta stack from muscleandstrength along with some xtend, d-aspartic acid and jack3d, 80usd for the trifecta stack used fedex, my package hasnt been cleared yet, fedex have asked me to send email in the ingredients, im hoping i get it through but pretty doubtful

So I sent off the ingredients to fedex and basically said that none of these were prohibited products as far as I was aware and that I had never had problems getting these particular items through customs (although thats beause ive never tried to get these products through bar xtend). Fedex then forwarded to customs who have now just released my shipment and should be delivered tommorrow. yippeeee!! I was worried that they may not let the trifecta stack through.. so im happy.

Zuess is tribulus. F u c k tribulus, is does not work. P.H's work, as long as it the legit stuff, but they are prohibited in Aust.

Zuess is tribulus. F u c k tribulus, is does not work. P.H's work, as long as it the legit stuff, but they are prohibited in Aust.

i took it about a year ago and my muscles got really hard and i actually had increased strength.

What PH products are the best.
Ive got mates in the states and can probably get anything in.

i took it about a year ago and my muscles got really hard and i actually had increased strength.

What PH products are the best.
Ive got mates in the states and can probably get anything in.
Until they get busted.
Let's not go there.

Yeh keep your mates out of jail...Have a look at whether they'll let them in. Don't try and sneak anything in cause then your in trouble.

I purchased ghrp-6 and cjc-1296 but have yet to start them as I can't buy the right needles in this god forsaken town! Can you recommend noobs?
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh wow...im gonna be gone to Brunei for 2 months and I reckon I can get them to Brunei easily. Personally have not much knowledge on it but is it a health hazard? or is it just a sort of stronger supplement?

Your not wrong Dave... I'm in bris at stickys house so I'm going to make use of it and hit up a REAL chemist.

Oh wow...im gonna be gone to Brunei for 2 months and I reckon I can get them to Brunei easily. Personally have not much knowledge on it but is it a health hazard? or is it just a sort of stronger supplement?
They can be a health hazzard if not used properly or supporting supps not used. I suggest copious amounts of research before jumping in.

Alright then, i'll do some research first, is this supp in a certain category of prohoromone? any certain sites I could get info at?
I just know some stuff about steriod use from research, like how it is taken in cycles and how it should be taken with estrogen blockers....and some other things for liver and for health.

Last edited: