• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

prohormone

really i want to know how people get away wth it here coz remmber its not illgal for the chemical which a prohormone is but it only become illegal once it enters the body and converts to active testosterone. is that rigth guys?

really i want to know how people get away wth it here coz remmber its not illgal for the chemical which a prohormone is but it only become illegal once it enters the body and converts to active testosterone. is that rigth guys?
LOL, you really are clueless. Yes pro-hormones convert to test or other hormones once in the body so the TGA has recognised this so they prohibited them. A bit late to make them illegal once ingested. Muahahahahahah
:D

LOL, you really are clueless. Yes pro-hormones convert to test or other hormones once in the body so the TGA has recognised this so they prohibited them. A bit late to make them illegal once ingested. Muahahahahahah
:D

uses less tetsoterone is not dangerous at all if used correctly and not in crazy ammounts but then again people down bottles of vodka and no one seems to care..

this country is ****ed people are idiots. bigger stronger faster says it best.

Hey shrek,
do you still believe that OTC, in the US, PCT's (like formadrol) are useless?
Posted via Mobile Device

uses less tetsoterone is not dangerous at all if used correctly and not in crazy ammounts but then again people down bottles of vodka and no one seems to care..

this country is ****ed people are idiots. bigger stronger faster says it best.
Wrong, most PH's are methylated and very toxic to the liver.

Yes I know formadrol isn't a PH, I was talking about it as a pct. In another (heated) thread I was reading, you said that over the counter pct's are rubbish, and don't work. I believe that something like formadrol is avaliable over the counter in the US, and was wondering if you classed this as crap for a pct for PH.

In reguards to what noobs said about vodka, in your opinion shrek, what's worse? A cycle of PH, like the lg trifecta, against a bottle of vodka per night on the weekends?

Just trying to put "toxicity" in perspective for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Yes I know formadrol isn't a PH, I was talking about it as a pct. In another (heated) thread I was reading, you said that over the counter pct's are rubbish, and don't work. I believe that something like formadrol is avaliable over the counter in the US, and was wondering if you classed this as crap for a pct for PH.

In reguards to what noobs said about vodka, in your opinion shrek, what's worse? A cycle of PH, like the lg trifecta, against a bottle of vodka per night on the weekends?

Posted via Mobile Device
Everyone reacts differently to toxicity levels. Some guys take very toxic oral steroids and have no side effects whatsoever and one guy can drink 1/2 bottle of vodka and have liver failure. neither is better.

I was talking bout test not Ph's..
Depends on how the test is administered.

Everyone reacts differently to toxicity levels. Some guys take very toxic oral steroids and have no side effects whatsoever and one guy can drink 1/2 bottle of vodka and have liver failure. neither is better.

Depends on how the test is administered.

Gel?

I would like to think im not poisoning my self...

Posted via Mobile Device

Iam going to be honest with you if you drank 2 bottles of vodka on the weekends then it would be worse lol

I no longer drink :D, gave up a while back.

The reason I am asking, a bloke I train with got a stack. I believe it to not be methalyted. Now he is fairly keen on trying it out, so I told him to at least see his GP and get his levels monitered. The question I need answered from you guys is what should he be keeping an eye on?
Liver enzymes?
Test levels before, during and after PCT
?
?

If it makes any difference, this will be his 1st stack, and it's th LG one that I mentions earlier.
I THINK it's is methel 1-d, mastradol, formadrol as pct. I read on bb.com, that even it's called "methel" it's not actually methelated??? Should he be taking anything else for liver protection anyway? He told me it's a VERY mild PH, and as such, wouldnt need anything else......
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Prohormones are garbage. Most of them convert to estrogen and DHT when they enter the body so you end up gaining fat, water weight, getting acne (basically all the negative side effects you don't want). I'm speaking from experience as I tried 3 of the top-rated prohormones before they got banned.

What I did research on was natural testosterone boosters and found that Testofen was a proven ingredient. I ordered testfreak from pharmafreak.com and it is definitely the best ingredient list i've seen to date.

Prohormones are garbage. Most of them convert to estrogen and DHT when they enter the body so you end up gaining fat, water weight, getting acne (basically all the negative side effects you don't want). I'm speaking from experience as I tried 3 of the top-rated prohormones before they got banned.

What I did research on was natural testosterone boosters and found that Testofen was a proven ingredient at 600mg dose (just google testofen clinical studies). I just finished a bottle of testfreak and it is definitely the best ingredient list i've seen to date (it has 700mg of testofen, highest on market that i've seen). sleep is amazing, recover is improved, sex drive is up as well.

it has clinically proven doses of testofen, zma, tribulus and estrogen/dht blockers. i recommend it. ordered from pharmafreak.com and it came in 3 weeks with a tshirt. 89.99 us dollars for 30day supply with shipping, tax and tshirt is well worth it imo