• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Almost finished my second round of Assault and need a change. Thinking of going back to basic and replicate Inner Armour Muscle Rush Peak formula:
L-carnitine, L-arginine, creatine, caffeine and beta-alanine. What place would you recommend for buying in bulk?

Got given a sample of the standard C4 extreme. Had one of the best workouts in ages. Energy and tingles for a good 45 minutes into my workout where most fizzle out in 20 minutes.

Bioshock.
.is good

9aada64f0efca32a97d696ff96fda5e3c605f5d5.jpg__620x337_q85.jpg

I never got into the first 2, but BioShock Infinite is one of my top 3 games of all time. I know they released DLC, but I don't want any additional story to ruin the perfect game.

I never got into the first 2, but BioShock Infinite is one of my top 3 games of all time. I know they released DLC, but I don't want any additional story to ruin the perfect game.
One of the DLC is actually decent, basically just shows it from the other side. Story was truly great. The first one I really enjoyed as well. It was just something new and refreshing, not sure how well it has aged though

I'm pretty sure you can now get all the games and DLC bundled on PS4/XB1. I just don't have time to go back and play the older games with all the cool new games out.

I'm pretty sure you can now get all the games and DLC bundled on PS4/XB1. I just don't have time to go back and play the older games with all the cool new games out.
I haven't even bothered with xbone or ps4 now, sticking to steam. What are you playing through at the moment?

Same. The girlfriend bough one over Christmas and she plays it more than me. I've just been catching the last of the PS3 generation games. Fallout (got bored and couldn't finish it), Saints Row 4, South Park.

Far Cry Primal looks the good, being able to tame and old-timey hunt with sabre toothed tigers. The new Tomb Raider also looks good.