• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name a Pre workout that tastes better.

Sugar free mother is another I love before lifting.
Surge Unleashed - Watermelon - Very tasty. The Old Jack3d Lemon / Lime -Very tasty.
Flashover - Candy Apple. Very tasty.
Craze Grape - Very Tasty.

Pepsi Max as [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; said tastes like chemical and bitter.
Yuk.
I do prefer Diet Coke, but rarely drink it.

Surge Unleashed - Watermelon - Very tasty. The Old Jack3d Lemon / Lime -Very tasty.
Flashover - Candy Apple. Very tasty.
Craze Grape - Very Tasty.

Pepsi Max as [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; said tastes like chemical and bitter.
Yuk.
I do prefer Diet Coke, but rarely drink it.

I reckon diet coke has a much worse chemical taste than Pepsi.

I have zero mg of caffeine per day, the content of Pepsi max is a strong enough kick to get a workout started.
I'm caffeine sensitive.

Sugar free mother is another I love before lifting.
Love my Mothers, especially the Green Storm, don't have it very often but I can not stomach the sugar free one, must be just an acquired taste, the only zero sugar fizzy drink I can have at all is Zero Coke, and I might have one of those a fortnight, possibly even less when I might be out and about and I grab a meal from the take away shop or something, does nothing for me except taste like crap IMO.

jay's pump hd tastes awesome though its expensive. trying to save money at the moment so I just smash a few caffeine pills.

Anyone else get a call from Online Nutrition regarding Craze? Probably breaking old news here but production has officially stopped in the U.S so Online Nutrition are selling their last batch of stock for $100 a tub. I like the stuff, but not that much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Is Craze being banned as well??

All seems too much these days. I have stopped taking any pre workout a while back when they banned 'Bulk Nutrients Pre Workout NT', have never felt better.

Have only ever tried Jacked 3D, did not like it, then had some samples of Muscletech NanoVapor and it made me feel sick, quite liked the BN Pre Workout NT.

Still have a few containers of the BN Caffeine capsuled here as I bought 4 with my last order as it was cheaper, lucky I did as they are now also banned (well not sure about banned but BN is no longer selling them)

Also have a pack of Universal Nutrition Kwik Energy tablets, bought them for $17 for 60, had one the other day, bit like having a strong coffee.

Today while playing around on eBAy found these at a bargain price if anyone need them, was tempted to buy them myself but have no use for them as I still have about 200 Bulk Nutrients ones.

$30 for 360 tablets delivered, and each one is twice the potency of a NoDoze:

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets 3 Packets 360 Tabs | eBay

Or

$12 for 120 tablets delivered:

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets | eBay

Last edited:
Is Craze being banned as well??

All seems too much these days. I have stopped taking any pre workout a while back when they banned 'Bulk Nutrients Pre Workout NT', have never felt better.

Have only ever tried Jacked 3D, did not like it, then had some samples of Muscletech NanoVapor and it made me feel sick, quite liked the BN Pre Workout NT.

Still have a few containers of the BN Caffeine capsuled here as I bought 4 with my last order as it was cheaper, lucky I did as they are now also banned (well not sure about banned but BN is no longer selling them)

Also have a pack of Universal Nutrition Kwik Energy tablets, bought them for $17 for 60, had one the other day, bit like having a strong coffee.

Today while playing around on eBAy found these at a bargain price if anyone need them, was tempted to buy them myself but have no use for them as I still have about 200 Bulk Nutrients ones.

$30 for 360 tablets delivered, and each one is twice the potency of a NoDoze:

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets 3 Packets 360 Tabs | eBay

Or

$12 for 120 tablets delivered:

Caffeine Tablets 200MGS PRE Work OUT Intesifier 120 Tablets | eBay

Yeah mate, Craze is done and dusted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I don't like caffeine, makes me jittery as fuck. I perform much better with d-Amp and DMAA, better even if combined. :D