• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I can fire myself up some days but not every day so that's where the PWO comes in. Especially come Saturday mornings when all I wanna do is lie in bed checking out Ariana Grande's insta wearing just me boxers instead of performing mobility drills before heading out for a squat sesh. That's the reason why.

Give it a go when you start work at 5...

its all relative, starting work at 5am your obv not up till 3am... most my work is 12hr nights, try working out after being awake most the day, then a 12hr night...

its all relative.

I do it every second fortnight mate. Catch an 8am flight to work, maybe get 2-3 hours sleep and do 13-14 hours night shift. On nights I'll train in the arvo before work.

When i do days, it's a 5am start, so usually up at 4. Sleep about 10 when I train at 8pm ish. Used to train in the mornings but takes half my workout to wake up when you're in there at 2:30.

You're not the only one that works long hours ;)

can't think of anything worse than training AFTER work, always before.

Tried it, didn't like it. I have plenty of time after work, so it fits better then. I usually train on a Saturday morning and my strength is noticeably lower when I train mornings.

Yeah something to do with the sleep/wake cycle.. we are at our strongest in the afternoons. I like training mornings though. Since most classes are scheduled around that time and I like to be present to provide moral support.

Tried it, didn't like it. I have plenty of time after work, so it fits better then. I usually train on a Saturday morning and my strength is noticeably lower when I train mornings.

Same as that.

I don't like rushing to fit everything in before work, getting the shits if someone is using every piece of equipment you I want.
Also like to tag a bit of cardio on at the end if I have extra energy.

Also, feel noticeably weaker in the mornings.

That said, I do have a "bro" workout that I can do early, lots of volume and isolation so not as demanding as compounds so I'm going to try to get that in early to give me back an evening to work on some projects.

Yeah something to do with the sleep/wake cycle.. we are at our strongest in the afternoons. I like training mornings though. Since most classes are scheduled around that time and I like to be present to provide moral support.

I like how you straight up own being a creepy kunce.

Well they say watching erotica increases test production so maybe being weaker in the morning is counterbalanced by watching LJ/LLM hotties doing the downward dog?

Yes.. yes, why of course that is the reason. :)

They all know me now, when I 'walk' past they all look up mid chakra-sun-pose like a bunch of meerkats. Hahaha!

I do it every second fortnight mate. Catch an 8am flight to work, maybe get 2-3 hours sleep and do 13-14 hours night shift. On nights I'll train in the arvo before work.
thats what i mostly do, after lunch/early arvo on nights im on. and depending how sleep is going, usually pretty early on weekends.

I work 12.5hr nightshifts and always train after work. If I train before work I feel too tired. Had to drop the pre-workout out last swing cause it was starting to affect my sleep during the day

I work 12.5hr nightshifts and always train after work. If I train before work I feel too tired. Had to drop the pre-workout out last swing cause it was starting to affect my sleep during the day

have tried it, but, body temp is too high to sleep properly, even without pre-workouts. unless you don't sleep till midday? then wake at what 6?

Couldn't Help myself and bought some BL Angel Dust... keen to give it a whirl.
Anyone tried this before?