• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon it looks ok too
Few 'interesting' ingredients in there.
Might give it a go, I'm in the market for a new pre

You know it!
I'll probably get it thru nutra or somewhere, was just looking for a release date

Yea will try it eventually and let you kunce know.

So awesome not to have to pay shipping to oz anymore!

Was referring to Cannibal Ferox Amped. I took it last night at about 6pm, smashed legs and then couldn't sleep for hours.

It peaked a lot later than most other PWO in my experience. Will take 45 mins before next time.

Good focus and energy, no jitters until I tried to go to sleep.

Was referring to Cannibal Ferox Amped. I took it last night at about 6pm, smashed legs and then couldn't sleep for hours.

It peaked a lot later than most other PWO in my experience. Will take 45 mins before next time.

Good focus and energy, no jitters until I tried to go to sleep.

Couldn't remember the name of this one, cheers.

why's everyone so cought up in using pre-workouts???
can't you get a good workout without taking 200+ mg caffeine and a bunch of other stuff???

For those who sit in an office all day with SFA physical activity, it's a good way to wake you up.