• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre-Workout , Energy

Has anyone tried ak47 from d force ?

Give it a miss mate.... Looks dodgy as hell...

Big marketing spin with all the usual BS... And the web page doesn't list the ingredients...

TOTAL CRAP...

Yes it will work in terms of an energy boost... But you can get the same result for half the price.... From similar products with the exact same ingredients...

A cusory look at others reviews suggest that its active ingredients are....

DMAA
Caffiene
Beta analine
Creatine

There is a warning on the BN site about the Pre workout powdered NT product not suitable for drug tested athletes. Will it be OK to take if I get drug tested at work?

I know DMAA is a no go but not sure about Preworkout NT.

There is a warning on the BN site about the Pre workout powdered NT product not suitable for drug tested athletes. Will it be OK to take if I get drug tested at work?

I know DMAA is a no go but not sure about Preworkout NT.

Any preworkout with 1,3 Dimethylmylamine or Geranium (Both the same thing) can show up in a drug test....Then again same goes for cold and flu tablets with psuedoephedrine....

Bulk nutrients has another preworkout that does not have DMAA in it... For atheletes who compete... Check there website...

I was reading a study that disproved this. Apparently the original study was done by supplement company USPlabs which had some issues. I'll try and find the study I was looking at.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine is an extract or oil from the geranium plant...

Some preworkout products refer to the DMAA as Geranium extract on the ingredients list...

The point being that if you are trying to avoid DMAA... You need to avoid Geranium as well..

Cheers thanks for raising this...

LOL... Looking further into this now... There does appear to be conjecture on this issue...

On the one hand you have a questionable chinese study that links DMAA too Geranium... Findings show no DMAA in Geranium plants..

Study: ?Geranium oils do not contain DMAA-MHA?

USP labs are refuting these findings and state that there is DMAA in Geranium oil...

USPLabs: DMAA is from geranium oil ? and critics are ?uninformed?

LOL... What a joke!!!

Any preworkout with 1,3 Dimethylmylamine or Geranium (Both the same thing) can show up in a drug test....Then again same goes for cold and flu tablets with psuedoephedrine....

Bulk nutrients has another preworkout that does not have DMAA in it... For atheletes who compete... Check there website...

Which preworkout powder is this? I cant find it on the BN site. Only one close is the preworkout capsules but its a completely different formula.

Which preworkout powder is this? I cant find it on the BN site. Only one close is the preworkout capsules but its a completely different formula.

Yeah mate the capsules is the other one they have... Pretty much just a caffeine pill...Im kinda suprised they don't have beta analine or creatine in there...

After DMAA the only other stimulant available is Caffeine...

From memory the only other one I can think of that does not have DMAA is Superpump 250... Best to check to be certain though...

I've been going with Mesomorph for a while and, I don't know if it's me building up a tolerance or the musclepharm battlefuel i just started taking, but i didn't feel that usual kick today. I have been thinking of changing over to 1mr/hemorage when the mesomorph runs out, but after reading this i was thinking that maybe just combining beta-alanine and caffeine for a couple of weeks to cycle off the mesomorph might be a better idea.
Suggestions please? :)

THe DMAA and Caffiene is what gives you the kick...

IMO best way forward is stop using any supps for 4 weeks...

I've been going with Mesomorph for a while and, I don't know if it's me building up a tolerance or the musclepharm battlefuel i just started taking, but i didn't feel that usual kick today. I have been thinking of changing over to 1mr/hemorage when the mesomorph runs out, but after reading this i was thinking that maybe just combining beta-alanine and caffeine for a couple of weeks to cycle off the mesomorph might be a better idea.
Suggestions please? :)

Im currently using Mesomorph as my pre workout (1 full scoop) and I hardly get skin tingles let alone the mad kick that Jack3d gave me. Meso tastes WAY too sweet to think about adding another half scoop.

I'm thinking of cutting the Mesomorph short and going on to 1MR. If you haven't tried Jack3d, I'd highly recommend it based on my experience - BEST PUMP!

Best preworkout I have found is Monster Import 550ml can. Right blend and flavour that makes me all jumpy. Monster Low Carb is not too shabby either.

Best preworkout I have found is Monster Import 550ml can. Right blend and flavour that makes me all jumpy. Monster Low Carb is not too shabby either.

I dunno how you do it mate.. I can't stand the taste of Monster. Do you get a major kick from it? I'm lucky to get a slight buzz off most energy drinks. I can down a 550ml V and get nothing :/

Try consuming at servicing, eat healthy, and get rid of an additional 500 calorie consumption per 7 days with work out, and you should gradually fall weight, but hopefully keep your power up and not reduce any muscular. I am no professional but been studying up a bit as I am in the same scenario expecting to cut up and fall human body fat this year.