• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I remember Clint on garagegym, he was a new cat, members asking if he was on the sauce, he said he wasn't, he got caught out by one of the members, it was very funny.

Similarities to what happened here recently, hi [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

Genics, it's high by about 4 inches and he uses the foam to bounce off. The only good part of the video is that it is filmed in the country of my forefathers.

You know, I think he'd get more out of putting the straps up on that multiply poly suit than he gets out of "bouncing" off soft, compressible foam.

He's not a pro strongman and he's not an elitefts coach
He squats like that because he is so beat up it's the only way he can squat

Does it make it ideal for you? No
Meanwhile in weightlifting land- people that do lots of front squatting:
tumblr_lldbrrfR5A1qiqqx5o1_400.jpg

ivan-stoitsov.jpg

He deff was a pro strongman...

Either way he is alot fucking stronger than you lol. And a month ago you were posting his videos to back up your recomendation of a spud belt and now your trying to hate on him? Lol

He deff was a pro strongman...

Either way he is alot fucking stronger than you lol. And a month ago you were posting his videos to back up your recomendation of a spud belt and now your trying to hate on him? Lol

I'm not hating on him you stupid cynt, I'm saying he squats like that because it's the only way he CAN squat. He literally has AIDS of the everytihng, needs cortisol daily and needs briefs to even do power snatches. Is this resemblant of your life? No? Well then don't look to him for how you should squat

CLint Darden recently competed in Oly lifting, sans briefs. I box squat once a week, my quads are ok, as are most multiply equipped lifters that i know of.

Thats not why i said they might help you, fuckin hell!! I was pointing out they obviously do work the quads from that vid as you said they dont..

And who ever it was who said "half reps wide stance" well fucking duh thats what a box squat is

yeah man, his quads are massive compared to the weightlifters I posted who weigh no more than 77kg at the same height as Darden. They are clearly an amazing exercise for quadriceps development