• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes
Listen, by all means do box squats. Whatever. You don't compete in anything so for general strength they are fine. But you're deluding yourself if you think this exercise will give you big strong legs

I have never felt this box sitting business is good for anything, more importantly "general strength" for the average trogladyte

I remember Clint on garagegym, he was a new cat, members asking if he was on the sauce, he said he wasn't, he got caught out by one of the members, it was very funny.

Similarities to what happened here recently, hi [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

Gotta keep the bastards honest

:eek:

Thats not why i said they might help you, fuckin hell!! I was pointing out they obviously do work the quads from that vid as you said they dont..

And who ever it was who said "half reps wide stance" well fucking duh thats what a box squat is

That was me. :)

Fuck, power turtle.

His dead seems better than his bench? Strange since manlets usually favour the bench over other lifts.