• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0480_zpsc20c794b.jpg

YUM YUM YUM (imagines turkey instead of chicken LOL)

I almost went turkey breast too... It was a toss up between the two but I was standing in front of the chicken section at the supermarket when i had the idea so chicken it was but your right it was YUM..

May even make an appearance on the dinner table again tomorrow night :)

I almost went turkey breast too... It was a toss up between the two but I was standing in front of the chicken section at the supermarket when i had the idea so chicken it was but your right it was YUM..

May even make an appearance on the dinner table again tomorrow night :)

bon appetit!

chicken here too today :)

Today's most excellent lunch:
Zucchini pasta with my mum's amazeballs chicken ragu` and carrots and a little grana padano on top. Best lunch all week
488133_558862460805153_79487258_n.jpg

looks nice. I have no idea what they are other than chocolatey? haha

bulgogi roo steak, kanga banga and various salads
2013+-+1

jelly, berries and vanilla ffgy sludge
2013+-+1

Chris, yes pots de creme are a chocolate cream dessert. These ones are chocolate and hazelnut (ie gianduja).

I'm thinking I might make a protein healthy version of pots de creme ... :D

Today was all about chocolate for me.

I had tuna, eggs, chicken, veg, salad, banana yoghurt

and an obscene amount of chocolate bar tastings LOL

Nice work Bazza,

Dinner was sensation here, not on Bazza proportions though...

500gm Porterhouse still mooing.
Sweet Potato
Corn!

Just dry rubbed these pork ribs for tomorrow night... smell is fantastic, loads of dried sage, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder, celery powder, ginger powder and brown sugar.

Made the celery powder in the dehydrator, it's so easy and the flavour is awesome. Going to powder some beetroot next weekend for desserts - maybe as a powder on the plate to put a self saucing chocolate pudding on for a cheat day....

I'll cook them in the oven for 40 minutes on 170 covered, and then out to the bbq for a 10 minute flame grilling and basting session with some home made bbq sauce...

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Just dry rubbed these pork ribs for tomorrow night... smell is fantastic, loads of dried sage, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder, celery powder, ginger powder and brown sugar.

Made the celery powder in the dehydrator, it's so easy and the flavour is awesome. Going to powder some beetroot next weekend for desserts - maybe as a powder on the plate to put a self saucing chocolate pudding on for a cheat day....

I'll cook them in the oven for 40 minutes on 170 covered, and then out to the bbq for a 10 minute flame grilling and basting session with some home made bbq sauce...

oh wow.......... :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.