• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz: search for "no pasta lasagne" :)

Tara: re keto hotdogs on bb.com. Keola had that idea a few months back when I was RFLing. Did it with kanga bangas and it was bloody awesome. Highly recommended. Just looks strange :p

choc/cinnamon proats with almonds & berries
20130110_074415.jpg

choc protein cake
20130110_100054.jpg

tacoless taco
20130110_194737.jpg

more hound dogs!
20130110_202009.jpg

peanut/vanilla protein mug muffin with sf maple syrup
20130110_233357.jpg

Last edited:
I made Protein Pancakes from JZ's recipe. These are a winner!! I used whole eggs instead of whites and didn't taste eggy at all. So much delish!!
uploadfromtaptalk1357876508487.jpg

Managed to finally get lunch at 330pm today ... STAAAAARRRRRVING

Lean bacon, wilted spinach, chilli, coconut protein bread toasted with the bacon, grilled eggplant and some fresh baby butter beans and green beans from the garden.

Also had two of the chocs I made with my espresso. Wow, not bad :p

no pics .. too hungry.

But brekkie also awesome. More protein pancakes. these might be my faves of all time!!

530309_535688093122590_653162407_n.jpg

Kaz: search for "no pasta lasagne" :)

Tara: re keto hotdogs on bb.com. Keola had that idea a few months back when I was RFLing. Did it with kanga bangas and it was bloody awesome. Highly recommended. Just looks strange :p

Haha yeh just google that.. I came across it on an app somewhere.. and kinda loosely followed it, but made it up as i went along as well.. So, my recipe giving attempts probably wouldnt be the best, haha

Was seriously the best idea Chris! Am trying to cut down on carbs/breads etc.. for diet purposes and because my tummy seems to be feeling better without it.. But I get a bit stuck sometimes.. Such a good idea.. Totally going to try! :p

I googled around and I've bought some eggplant, ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, different cheeses etc and found something similar but it's a Eggplant and Tomato bake. Layed like lasagne. Will be winging it!! Lol

Hey lovely Viv, if I want to make some hamburger patties with kangaroo mince (this is a gamble in itself, unsure if i even like kangaroo mince, haha).. Will all I really need is an egg to get it to stick together? You're my cooking hero <3 haha

Hey lovely Viv, if I want to make some hamburger patties with kangaroo mince (this is a gamble in itself, unsure if i even like kangaroo mince, haha).. Will all I really need is an egg to get it to stick together? You're my cooking hero <3 haha

no pressure :eek:

mmmm i have never eaten roo and my longstanding aversion to the meat of the bovine and marsupial might be a handicap. that said, I cook a great steak :p

An egg to bind is mandatory, yep. It helps to have some cooked rice, breadcrumbs, or potato as well to help the burgers keep their shape. Breadcrumbs are the easiest to add but if you are avoiding wheat, maybe rice is better.

I'd add some minced up onion/garlic, season with salt and maybe some spices and/or fresh herbs. Parsley, coriander, rosemary all go with roo. I think oregano would also go with it as it's a gamey meat.

hope that helps :)

no pressure :eek:

mmmm i have never eaten roo and my longstanding aversion to the meat of the bovine and marsupial might be a handicap. that said, I cook a great steak :p

An egg to bind is mandatory, yep. It helps to have some cooked rice, breadcrumbs, or potato as well to help the burgers keep their shape. Breadcrumbs are the easiest to add but if you are avoiding wheat, maybe rice is better.

I'd add some minced up onion/garlic, season with salt and maybe some spices and/or fresh herbs. Parsley, coriander, rosemary all go with roo. I think oregano would also go with it as it's a gamey meat.

hope that helps :)

It did, very much!.. Will use garlic, onion, oregano and a touch of parsley.. will use egg to bind.. i'd rather stay away from any carby things at the moment, rice has never agreed with me.. wish i'd picked up some almond meal today like I was planning to!.. hopefully the egg will stick it together enough =/

Thaannkkkk you cooking queen! :p

edit - i have some quinoa.. maybe that might work if i use a little bit of it?

It did, very much!.. Will use garlic, onion, oregano and a touch of parsley.. will use egg to bind.. i'd rather stay away from any carby things at the moment, rice has never agreed with me.. wish i'd picked up some almond meal today like I was planning to!.. hopefully the egg will stick it together enough =/

Thaannkkkk you cooking queen! :p

edit - i have some quinoa.. maybe that might work if i use a little bit of it?

quinoa would be ok for sure. you could also add a little coconut flour maybe but sparingly. it absorbs a lot of moisture.

quinoa is good!

No egg required for roo patty from mine. It just sticks together. If you want to ads veggies and stuff you well though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.