• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate a dozen oysters a day for the last 10 days

usu4y7az.jpg

a7e6ura8.jpg

Bought 3 dozen home with me....

u3ytemyb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

So many deserts... But I have to give special mention to this cheese cake!!!!!

I found it at Fingal bay bowling club....

It was called "Mortal Sin".... ZOMG!!!!

nazupevu.jpg

7aza9uta.jpg

ave6y9a4.jpg

Last edited:
Other deserts

Choc fondue thingy
seja2yzy.jpg

Mars bar cheese cake
8e3udymu.jpg

Triple choc ice cream
epepa2et.jpg

Home made choc cake
Cookies and cream icecream strawberries
va3y9e4u.jpg

Cookies and cream with moar choc cake
taguva3e.jpg

eve8u4yg.jpg

aju8ujyj.jpg

Choc icecream with passionfruit cheesecake
nunere8u.jpg

Last edited:
And for something way more bland than the dessert pics...

Left over grilled flat head (caught the day before) scrambled and topped with sweet chilli sauce.

Detox for the next two weeks this was breaky 3 glasses of the juice, two teas and specific liver cleansing supplements ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357507351.742678.jpg

Dw CCM I'm giving it to tonight to feel better I can't keep anything down it ends if I don't hold down rice cakes

I've said it before, C ... your coach's dietary plans make me :eek: and :confused:

You need to be eating more sensibly. It looks very much as though she's putting you on some faddish and irresponsible diets. You end up feeling sick a lot and I'm not surprised.

:(:(

In other news, after two days of feeling sick (but still managing to eat) ...

tonight I broke out the sangers (still feels weird but tastes really good :D)

only minor veg tonight as fruit and veg were not kind to me on the weekend ...damned carbs, damned fructans

my liver is ready :p

2013-01-07 18.42.20.jpg

banana PB fluff later FTW

Holiday place we stayed at over the weekend had a veggie garden to which guests can freely pick and eat. Enjoyed heaps of stuff but nothing beats this mammoth zucchini we picked. Fried some, grilled some and juiced it also.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357559507.394265.jpg

Fark this page is good :) Solid cucumber mate :p

kanga bangas, sweet praprika egg whites & veg
20130107_193547.jpg

Kanga rissoles with pb & sriracha and pumpkin puree
20130106_195436.jpg

Assortment of pumpkin/date & pumpkin/raspberry muffins
20130106_180205.jpg

fist batch of home made peanut butter!
20130106_172512.jpg

cinnamon toast triangles with cinnamon sludge
20130106_165303.jpg

CnC proats with blueberries & banana
20130106_141847.jpg

Hey Viv and Chris, can you give me any ideas for what I can use for a sauce type thing to go with my veggies and tuna for lunch.. Usually I just put a bit of soy sauce, but it bores the crap out of me and really doesn't taste that good.. I guess I want something that makes it seem like i'm not eating boring as hell tuna and veggies!.. Something creamy-ish would be amazing, but I might be pushing my luck there!.. Any ideas? :D

Hey Viv and Chris, can you give me any ideas for what I can use for a sauce type thing to go with my veggies and tuna for lunch.. Usually I just put a bit of soy sauce, but it bores the crap out of me and really doesn't taste that good.. I guess I want something that makes it seem like i'm not eating boring as hell tuna and veggies!.. Something creamy-ish would be amazing, but I might be pushing my luck there!.. Any ideas? :D

I don't normally do creamy sauces but my go to's are:
sriracha (hot!)
ayam light sweet chilli
low fat mayonnaise & some seasoning like cajun/moroccan
lime juice & seasoning

But I generally just stick with the hot sauces because A) I love them and B) they're generally fark all calories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.