• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I splurged today, while watching the nrl grand final i ate half a pepponi pizza and have a kilo of coinosseur cookies and cream ice cream...... dear god it was good, no cheat meals now for a month.

Weekend eats

Saturday
Half chicken
Greek salad and veg
adevety2.jpg

Prawns
Avocado and salad
4a9u8yre.jpg

Salmon with mustard sauce
Veges
yzedusyr.jpg

Some cheesecake thingy with fresh cream and strawberries....Delicious!!!
2aramama.jpg

Sunday
Subway
a7yhatu9.jpg

450gm rump steak
150gm chicken in oyster sauce
Grilled asparagus
150gm steamed veg
250gm potato
200gm sweet potato
2 Tbl lite sour cream
Buttered bread roll
2aruze3e.jpg

Loving iifym!!!!

Last edited:
Woke up about half an hour ago to this...

ehks21.jpg

Figured I might as well feed them and me.

Throwing some pork on the grill. Might get the barrel out later & glaze some ribs for them to gnash on :)

jt6gwm.jpg

It's great being off work.

Brunch, eggs benedict with bacon overload, I did not eat the bread lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349064776.457706.jpg

Banana & pistachio cake with riccotta & honey, this wasn't mine, but I had a mouthful...delish!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349064824.035437.jpg

Mudcake. Epic. That is all :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349064848.273613.jpg

Some stuff from the weekend.
random
2012-09-30%252011.57.24.jpg

choc/chilli oats with choc pop tart, blueberries & chilli macadamia paste
2012-10-01%252014.30.04.jpg

ACG inspired quad stacker bulgogi roo sandwich
2012-10-01%252019.38.36.jpg

Epic 'roo sammich is epic.

Lunch today is a lamb steak, couscous & rabbit food. Generously slathered with homemade harissa.

oe7x1.jpg

Aww, haha.

They must've known you were talkin' about 'em, 'cause they came over to sit with daddy while I have a beer... or 6 :p

2i2pvs.jpg

iz3k36.jpg

They love kids, but they're both HUGE (brother and sister) so they can be a bit intimidating. Going out into the sticks tomorrow to pick up another from the pound... someone brought in a 7 week old red Doberman they can't handle, so I'm bringing her into the brood.

Don't tell anyone, but I have 4 dogs already, lol.

*Stops posting dogs in food thread before people get the wrong idea. I no even Asian. Shet.*

Stuffed peppers (black olives, pesto, tomato rice & goats cheese) with some crusted cod (green olives, pesto, lemon zest & panko) on a bed of rabbit chow.

2vcc93a.jpg

These are a great high protein snack to have pre prepared, so you can take them with you on the go.

Turkey Meatloaf Muffins

900g turkey mince
3 egg whites
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dry yellow mustard
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 small onion (finely chopped)
2 celery stalks (finely chopped)

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, roll into a ball and place in a muffin pan to cook for 40mins at 180 degrees.

Makes 12 muffins.

Calories: 80, Fats: 2 grams, Carbs: 4 grams, Protein: 11 grams.

photo.php

Status
Not open for further replies.