• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First attempt at making bread for the first time in ages...

ete2u6ej.jpg

Not kneaded enough but farkin yummy!

white bread will make you fat

;)

but excellent baking skills, Bradders!
Use whole grains and you WIN

I hate my Cuisinart ... it's never worked properly :(
I usually churn by hand ... bonus workout!

too lazy to make ice cream so made this instead:
vanilla ffgy sludge with maple almond butter and choc covered blueberries
5491d1348828410-chocchillimango-training-log-very-vanilla-ffgy-sludge.jpg

Last edited:
So on a Saturday Sophie always starts the day with fruit. This morning it was raspberries, blueberries & strawberries.

Then Mumma makes brunch, I always eat earlier on a Saturday too.

Poached eggs, baked beans & love heart toast lol My little munchkin gets so excited over her love heart toast :p

I ate mine as I was cooking it, essentially the same as Sophie's, except I had bacon & no pretty toast lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348882105.301952.jpg

So on a Saturday Sophie always starts the day with fruit. This morning it was raspberries, blueberries & strawberries.

Then Mumma makes brunch, I always eat earlier on a Saturday too.

Poached eggs, baked beans & love heart toast lol My little munchkin gets so excited over her love heart toast :p

I ate mine as I was cooking it, essentially the same as Sophie's, except I had bacon & no pretty toast lol

View attachment 5497

Heart shaped toast!!!!

Winning... I'll do that for Mrs smith some time soon....

For brekky I had a toasted Turkish sandwich with chicken schnitzel and omelet in the middle, washed down with a 600ml choc milk FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.