• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the mother in law cooks it in soups and I don't often eat it but I had a fair bit tonight and I think I'm getting a taste for it.

Nah the mother in law cooks it in soups and I don't often eat it but I had a fair bit tonight and I think I'm getting a taste for it.

Has awesome macros:

100g serve = 150 cals
0.5 g fat
0 g carbs
36.7 g protein

LOL my first image was of your mother in law cooking your leg ...slow braise, I'm imagining :p

But guessing it's shanks or something? macros are excellent ... good stuff!

woah. that's intense. I'd probably give it a go though :)

rump steak, broccoli & bacon gravy
2012-09-11%252014.54.41.jpg

choc mint sludge with fruit & homemade granola
2012-09-11%252015.25.16.jpg

Italian sausages, hot sauce, veggies/bacon mix.
2012-09-11%252020.34.24.jpg

peanut maple oats with strawberries & pb
2012-09-11%252021.54.09.jpg

bacon/egg white/avo ranch/sriracha salad
2012-09-13%252014.08.40.jpg

katsudon sauce basa & cabbage
2012-09-13%252019.03.34.jpg

peanut/maple/cinnamon sludge with strawberries
2012-09-13%252020.18.06.jpg

Beef thai salad for dinner. Am on a clean week & I love this one for keto

Spring onion
Red devil chilli's
Bean sprouts
Coriander
1 cap full of fish sauce
Squeeze fresh lime juice
Add bronwed mince with chilli's in it.

Simple, yet effective & yummy.

This was a close up of me holding the tupperware container as I shovelled it into my mouth A) because I cbf getting a plate & B) because there was no time, I would have eaten my own arm this evening lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347534144.850182.jpg

Nazzy, JZ and Bella ... all top eats!!

you put me to shame ... I've fallen off my good diet wagon and have become lazy and useless in the kitchen.

no more no more....I'm inspired :)

as in your photos before? weren't there quite a bit of oats there? or are there no oats in the "sludge"? and can you share the bacon gravy recipe?

Spicy chicken wings with ranch dipping sauce
BBQ chicken, mushroom pizza with added fruit (pineapple) :)

Mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.