• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck.

Repped! Mwahahaha

Recipe looks the goods! Nom nom nom

Edit : you must spread some reputation before giving it to Cat_Spew again :(

Damnit lol

Oatmeal (made with soy milk) + strawberry protein powder + 1tbsp almond butter = my second breakfast.

First time using the strawberry stuff (I usually go with vanilla or 'dairy'), and at first I thought it tasted delicious. Then I thought it tasted alright. Now I'm thinking it's sickly, maybe I made too much and should've gone with a pig sammich.

Curses.

I'm keen to try this pulled pork. What sort of pork did you use mate and do you know the macros? I've literally never bought pork before.

moroccan chicken stir fry
2012-09-16%252019.56.04.jpg

strawberry 2:1 cheesecake (same recipe as before)
2012-09-16%252020.42.48.jpg

I'm keen to try this pulled pork. What sort of pork did you use mate

pork shoulder with the bone still in

do you know the macros?

no idea on macros and pretty hard to work out as my pork was cooked in a lot of ketchup and sugar then removed from the liquid so no idea how much would have soaked into the pork.

if you search the net a bit there are a lot of pulled pork recipes that use a dry rub and are roasted in the oven. the macros for these would be basically just the pork. pulled pork is essentially just pork that has been cooked long enough that it just pulls apart literally.

Thanks mate. Will do some research.

coconut/cinnamon protein pancakes
2012-09-17%252015.42.52.jpg

more Moroccan chicken stir fry & garlic/chilli cauli mash with asparagus
2012-09-17%252019.36.18.jpg

New breakfast fennel cucumber mint parsley and celery with brazil nuts and lemon and pepper and some coconut oil

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347884932.508222.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347884932.508222.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347884963.784535.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347884963.784535.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
My break-lunch today:
- Foot-long double-steak sub
- Honey oat
- Old English
- Lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, carrot, olives
- Southwest sauce
- Salt and pepper

My dinner tonight:
- Cajun chicken
- Beans
- Broccoli
- Mash potato
- Washed down with 500mL trim milk

Will probably have some fruit and some more milk before bed. I think I'll be getting my hands on some casein soon, so that if I've had a sloppy day food-wise and there's not much good in the fridge, I can top up my protein intake before starting my fast.

How good are Moroccan spices :)

peanut/cinnamon/maple proats with strawberries & PB&CO CRS
2012-09-18%252021.31.50.jpg

Bacon/salad ranch/sriracha wraps 399cals 31P/41C/7F (25g fibre)
2012-09-18%252013.27.46.jpg

Last edited:
^ seriously man, where is this dedicated thread of your food and all the info!?

NEED.. NOW!.. haha

haha that's easy throw together stuff.

Proats
2/3 cup oats
50g peanut flour (US only)
cinnamon
35ml sf maple syrup
dash of salt

Nuke
add strawberries & PB

Wraps
used superfoods barley wraps (by far the best macros I've found in oz)
primo picnin low fat bacon
onion, capsicum, tomato
walden farms bacon ranch dressing (US only)
sriracha

Thanks! Haha.. My mum called me and told me I'm "adopted" as she certainly never taught me to cook :p

It's chicken with spinach and cottage cheese mixed with some garlic, lemon juice, tiny bit of cinnammon and oregano (trying to be more experimentive with the random few spices I bought to attempt to cook) haha

Thanks! Haha.. My mum called me and told me I'm "adopted" as she certainly never taught me to cook :p

It's chicken with spinach and cottage cheese mixed with some garlic, lemon juice, tiny bit of cinnammon and oregano (trying to be more experimentive with the random few spices I bought to attempt to cook) haha

Yep, you need CHILLI!!!!!

It goes with everything. There is no food that isn't made more awesome with chilli.
True story.

Get some cumin, ground coriander, smoked paprika, cayenne or get some spice blends like cajun, Moroccan (awesome) etc from Coles/Woolies.
gives you lots of scope.

Yep, you need CHILLI!!!!!

It goes with everything. There is no food that isn't made more awesome with chilli.
True story.

Get some cumin, ground coriander, smoked paprika, cayenne or get some spice blends like cajun, Moroccan (awesome) etc from Coles/Woolies.
gives you lots of scope.

I'm about to break your heart CCM, but I can't stand chilli or anything spicy at all.. Nandos lemon and herb is too spicy for me.. Pepper makes me sad even.. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.