• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all about the carbs today for me :p

eggwhite omelette with basil and chilli, filled with sweet potato + coconut oil.
a big bowl of cos + wild rocket
a little oat sourdough
a couple of olives
sweet potato omelette.jpg

I personally think Dominos is the finest company that's ever existed on this planet.

Bringing pizzas to the people for just $7.....sheeeeet their CEO should get Nobel Prize, Time Magazine Man of the Year and all that shit.

There should be a giant statue of a Dominos pizza box, no less than 5 metres tall, in London, Paris, Rome, New York and Puckapunyal.

I personally think Dominos is the finest company that's ever existed on this planet.

Bringing pizzas to the people for just $7.....sheeeeet their CEO should get Nobel Prize, Time Magazine Man of the Year and all that shit.

There should be a giant statue of a Dominos pizza box, no less than 5 metres tall, in London, Paris, Rome, New York and Puckapunyal.

Hell Yeah!!!

Just finished off one of their Chicken and Feta Pizzas... Although it doesnt look as good as JZ's

65a100b0-34f8-4a08.jpg

This is what happens when I have to get my own lunch

Yesterday
9384a409.jpg

Today
bc2145d6.jpg

lol Tregs. You and Amy have some cookin to do! :D

That chicken looks good! And if the fries included in there weren't enough, we got us another box of fries! lololol

Ahh you're funny.

Enjoy! Looks nom nom.

Nazzysmith: agreed. Average topping spread! I may get extra nice looking pizzas because my sister owns the shop :p But she's not normally there so I dunno.

I made Orange & Ginger Prawns for lunch today with my folks.
Cos we love our prawns ...

Served with potatoes (aka not me :p), romesco broccoli/cauliflower, cos and wild rocket, bread to mop up the juices and a nice pino grigio to wash it down.

happy sunday everyone :D
531448_456431151048285_858174785_n.jpg

oh wait, there may have been some macarons with the espresso :D
Caprese Chocolate Macaron.jpg

Last edited:
Tregs that steak looks awesome, nom nom nom.
Miss Mango, your recipe combos never fail to stun me with their creativity.
I think if I win lotto I will hire Chilli and JZ as my cooks.

Same here but when we run out of food ( and no didn't have time to shop ) so take away was a good option lol back to healthy food tonight yum

hey guys, this thread is about sharing our love of food, right?

it's not a competition!!

it's all good ... Tregs, abbasolutely when you run out of stuff and don't have time to shop/cook, or are working ... takeaway becomes the thing!

IIFYM :D:D:D:D

@Darkoz, awww fanks for the compliment... I'm posting the recipe tonight. So easy, even my cat could make this.

Tregs that steak looks awesome, nom nom nom.
Miss Mango, your recipe combos never fail to stun me with their creativity.
I think if I win lotto I will hire Chilli and JZ as my cooks.

:D deal ... by the sounds of it, the stipend will be fabulous!
get that winning ticket!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.