• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CCM: quality! What sort of coconut milk do you use? The one I have is pretty average macros.

Elvis Oats (caramelised banana & bacon) with PB&CO mighty maple
12+-+1

crumbed fish & veggies
12+-+1

choc/strawberry protein cheesecake & hokey pokey ice cream
12+-+1

JZ: I found So Delicious Original Coconut Milk (there's an unsweetened version) with good macros. Plus it's organic and has no funny crap in there (unlike some SF stuff....ducking now :p)
It's pretty good. i tried drinking it chilled too and it's nice. Comes from the US. Found it in an organic shop.

Elvis oats :)

VB, I've noticed from your 'money shot' that you eat your pancakes in group horizontal format (not sure if that's the best way to describe that as I just realised it's almost impossible to eat a vertically positioned pancake, but never mind).

When eating a stack of pancakes, I've always preferred to slightly seperate them on the plate and cut and eat each one individually.

Which is the superior method and why?

Please advise.

VB, I've noticed from your 'money shot' that you eat your pancakes in group horizontal format (not sure if that's the best way to describe that as I just realised it's almost impossible to eat a vertically positioned pancake, but never mind).

When eating a stack of pancakes, I've always preferred to slightly seperate them on the plate and cut and eat each one individually.

Which is the superior method and why?

Please advise.

you're being facetious now, aren't you, G??? LOL
Umm any way you like is a good way. i eat them many ways. I just cut them this way to show what they look like inside.
Actually, would have been cool to spread some nutella or almond butter between each one. Or maybe slices of banana, or all three....oooooh.
Then you'd have to cut them like this to get the full OOOOMPPPHHH.

I prefer the shovel into mouth method of eating :p

Thanks re coconut milk. I rarely use it but I might check out Flannery's to see what they have.

I ate VERY poorly on the weekend. We did a 5 hour road trip from Sydney out to Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo.

Friday night
Pizza in downtown Lithgow. Also had soft serve ice cream before that in Richmond.

Sat
Brekky - Maccas hotcakes in Mudgee
Lunch at zoo - Sausage roll, Hot chips, Magnum ice cream
Dinner at Dubbo pub bistro - Steak, chips & salad, 2 beers, wine back at the motel.

Sun
Brekky, at zoo again - Mixed grill
Lunch at Bathurst - kebab & Gaytime ice cream

Too full for dinner

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrk

There ain't nothing good about that diet

I need to redeem myself lol.

i know what your saying about a bad weekend diet....

Worked Friday night and all Saturday, meals ordinary, Sat night i had a Bucks so drinking beer, Ouzo and Coke and whatever else i have forgotten....gets home at 4am

Saunday, double cheeseburger, then foot long meatball sub and went out for dinner had Thai..

So busy during the weekend so couldn't prepare lunch for this week as yet, so Chicken and Chips it is for lunch.....

At least i smashed back at gym before my chicken and chips...

I ate VERY poorly on the weekend. We did a 5 hour road trip from Sydney out to Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo.

Friday night
Pizza in downtown Lithgow. Also had soft serve ice cream before that in Richmond.

Sat
Brekky - Maccas hotcakes in Mudgee
Lunch at zoo - Sausage roll, Hot chips, Magnum ice cream
Dinner at Dubbo pub bistro - Steak, chips & salad, 2 beers, wine back at the motel.

Sun
Brekky, at zoo again - Mixed grill
Lunch at Bathurst - kebab & Gaytime ice cream

Too full for dinner

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrk

There ain't nothing good about that diet

I need to redeem myself lol.

get over to your apology thread and apologise to yourself for this mega transgression.
you wouldn't have had to if it weren't for the Maccas detour. That is practically unforgiveable

lolol
:p

Okie dokie boss.....will attend to that in good time lol....I'm highly embarrassed having someone who prepares such classy food seeing what type of peasant food I Hoff into!

Did u see what I did there????

Muahahahaha. :D

Breakfast:
Protein bread
Choc PB yoghurt
banana
coconut water

Lunch:
Salmon
sweet potato
green salad + EVOO
organic oat bread

Post Workout:
HWPI shake + raw cacao

Dinner:
Black bean hummus (WOW!)
protein bread
sweet potato + coconut oil

Dessert:
Mango Protein Frozen Yoghurt
Choc PB yoghurt
Madecasse 80% chocolate
CPB and Mango FroYO.jpg

Still have 400kCals to find ... ;)

VB, you eat a lot of exotic style food but for weight gain purposes how bout some old fashion eggs, steak etc?

VB, you eat a lot of exotic style food but for weight gain purposes how bout some old fashion eggs, steak etc?

eggs or chicken tomorrow ... usually have fish or eggs or chicken.

no red meat. no no no...can't do it...ewww SORRY....

no time to cook tonight...working after workout :(:(

coconut/peanut flour cottage cheese sludge with all bran & banana
12%2B-%2B1

pumpkin pie pop tart with cream cheese & pumpkin spice
12%2B-%2B1

roo/bacon coconut peri peri curry (that is a mixing bowl full :D)
12%2B-%2B1

overnight pumpkin/blueberry oats with hokey pokey ice cream (GOOD COMBO!)
12%2B-%2B1

The one above? That was sent from a friend in the US.

For ref:
Nature Made: Woolies
Toastems: usafoods
kelloggs: random chocolate shops/friends in USA :p

And I highly approve of you're meal :D

mocha/chilli pb prooats with PB&CO dcd & sultanas
12+-+1

tiramasu cake
12+-+1

chicken salad with bacon salt
12+-+1

tandoori roo/bacon curry