• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was dinner. Simple and delicious. lamb and cucumber sprinkled with danish feta and vinegar - Sophie's favourite, and because she is now eating again, it was my duty as a good mother to prepare this meal for her :) (followed by fresh strawberries, which were devoured by my child before I could take a picture) lol

lamb.jpg

Hell yeah post it up, as soon as this winter has passed i am firing up the chilli bushes at home,

post it up! MASSIVE chilli fan.

The brand is crocodile bite and also no preservatives or anything in it. I just remembered you can actually get it from Woolies too.

hey guys, I just posted the link etc with some tips for the Inner Beauty Hot Sauce. it's in the CCM Recipes thread.
if you want macros for the sauce i can work that out later today. will be helpful for me too.

I have a bonus chilli jam recipe on there using Rocoto chillies :D

Lunch:
220g (Cooked Weight) Chicken Parmy with triple smoked ham
200g steamed vege
130g green apple
50g WPC with cacao

Dinner:
270g (cooked weight) Apricot Chicken Drumstics
100g beans
50g peas
37.5g carrots

Desert:
Banana Protein Fluff with Dark Chocolate & Almonds

Last edited:
Breakfast:
Banana & cinnamon proats with almond milk and greek yoghurt

Lunch:
egg white & basil omelette
habanero salsa
baby spinach
sweet potato
oat cracker + PB

Dinner:
Red salmon
Organic kale chips
organic oat sourdough

Dessert:
Casein pudding with coconut milk, maple syrup & Madecasse 80% madagascan chocolate (BOOYAH!!)

Random Snackage:
greek yoghurt + date + cashews
chocolate covered coffee beans (pre bootcamp necessity LOL)

We've been doing our proats all wrong, people ... this is Arnie's (yep the Arnie) breakfast he tweeted a pic of ... I'm sure they're proats, but check out the smiley face.
Arnie :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....69763406759.106014.9269711759&type=1&theater

arnie proats.jpg

Last edited:
Man this thread makes me hungry
Breakfast was a milk shake from maccas
Few other snacks of custard and yogurt, another choc milk shake and heaps of iced coffee. T was a can of gluten free spaghetti. anything to slide down easily. Hopefully tomorrow will be something more substantial, like a steak! Bloody teeth!

Few other snacks of custard and yogurt, another choc milk shake and heaps of iced coffee. T was a can of gluten free spaghetti. anything to slide down easily. Hopefully tomorrow will be something more substantial, like a steak! Bloody teeth!

Ohhh Grippy!! You've had the wisdom teeth pulled already?? :(

I hope they mend quickly for you! Try soups...thick pumpkin, or broccoli soup is delicious and will help you feel like you're having something substantial and flavoursome at least.

Hang in there. The eye fillet won't be far away ;)

oh you poor thing! wisdom teeth are no fun ... hope they heal fast!!

Thanks guys. Forgot about soup, will grab some in the morning or make up some meat shake. I reckon ill be fine by Monday, I am hoping to squat then at least. All feels alright apart from one that had to be cut out.
Worst part was not eating for 6 hours prior, was fukin starving.

Desert night after anepic feed at a Korean BBQ joint.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334838787.888880.jpg

View attachment 2816

Maltesers test tube!

View attachment 2817

Beetroot meringue and marshmallows, white chocolate and coconut sherbet ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334838510.494465.jpg

Apricot, peach and rose

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334838576.544902.jpg

Golden syrup, semolina, macadamia, mandarin jelly and marmalade

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334838692.043580.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334838692.043580.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
^^^ crazy looking stuff!

Grippy: second the notion of mass fluff bowls :)

choc/cinnamon proats with PB&CO CRS, banana & sultanas
12%2B-%2B1

cheesecake cottage cheese sludge with banana & sultanas
12%2B-%2B1

bbq marinated steak, fried egg with JD bbq sauce, roast pumpkin & beans cooked in coconut oil
12%2B-%2B1

First use of peanut flour for pb pancakes & topped with banana & maple syrup
12%2B-%2B1

money shot
12%2B-%2B1

JZ and CCM am about to make up a batch of the reverse ganache from the chillI page. Will make up smmD rice noodles thing with fish for later. Mrs is making potato and leek soup too.

JZ and CCM am about to make up a batch of the reverse ganache from the chillI page. Will make up smmD rice noodles thing with fish for later. Mrs is making potato and leek soup too.

Potato and leek is one of my favourite soups! Yummo!

220g Apricot Chicken
200g Steamed Vege
2 Eggs
180g Banana
40g 85% Dark Chocolate
50g WPC
5g Fish Oil

1314 Cals - 129P, 48F, 80C - 20g Fibre

all good for getting through the wisdom teeth saga!!

I ate custard for a week. Took ages before I could face it again LOL

Ah I am not about to let them get the better of me. Had some of those instant glass noodles, ggluten free spaghetti, managed to gum an aero bar and about to make that ganache thing. CCM and JZ your recipes are bloody great. Love your work.

Thanks! I could easily live off proats and sludge if it was not for micronutrient deficiencies :p Toothless warrior! haha

Ah I am not about to let them get the better of me. Had some of those instant glass noodles, ggluten free spaghetti, managed to gum an aero bar and about to make that ganache thing. CCM and JZ your recipes are bloody great. Love your work.

Thanks! I could easily live off proats and sludge if it was not for micronutrient deficiencies :p Toothless warrior! haha

I could also probably live off proats, protein moosh, and fluff ... but yes, missing the all important nano nutrients ;-)

I'm off to make protein bread cos too much of a good thing (ie oats) is bad for the chocmeister :(

maybe some bars too ... oooooohhhh....

JZ you epic SOB. They look great....

Nothing exciting for me tonight - 400g kangaroo mince (cooked in garlic chili paste and bolognese sauce), 150grm mixed red and brown rice, 600g mixed veggies, 200g Basa pieces (cooked with moroccan spices), 2 whole eggs, 100mls of egg whites, 35g almonds and 160g WPI......all done in one sitting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.