• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah! You're right lol prosecco is dry.

Dolcetto is sweet.

Me don't like prosecco....too dry for my palate.

Dolcetto however....mmmmmm

But...red, white, rose...I'm a fan of all :)

I'm not fussy with wine, usually drink whatever's thrust in front of me. I do like Cabernet Merlo...fruity flavoured white wine is also niiiice!

I'm not fussy with wine, usually drink whatever's thrust in front of me. I do like Cabernet Merlo...fruity flavoured white wine is also niiiice!

I don't like sweet wines usually. I do make an exception for a nice Ramandolo (google it ;)).
But I do like pinot grigio or sav blanc if they're really good and I am partial to a Tabilk Marsanne.
Otherwise, red red red baby. and no fizzy wine...ugh :p

Leftover rosemary chicken
leftover grilled eggplant and zucchini
spinach
lettuce
chillies
walnut sauce
slice of organic oat sourdough

1/2 glass red wine to keep my dad company :)

ZOMG chicken two days in a row. Will I die? :p

had two tiny milk chocolate eggs ... UGH how does anyone eat that stuff? YUK.

Super lazy tonight. Smoked salmon, with lemon, capers and sweet gherkins.

Had a puréed vegetable soup too.

c0947568-a8c8-0e08.jpg

overnight pumpkin proats with almonds, rice cake with DCD & melted dark choc
2012+-+1

salmon & melted cheese sanga
2012+-+1

choc muffin
2012+-+1

mueslie, low fat yoghurt, skim milk & drinking chocolate
2012+-+1

shephard’s pie, turkey, veggies & garlic bread
2012+-+1

Last edited:
JZ, I didn't get further than the proats with melted choc ... lurrrrve it!
I'd probably swap the punkin' for some sweet potato though, cos I have princess carriage nightmares about punkins' LOL :p

PB&CO DCD cottage cheese with cinnamon
2012+-+1

chilli Peanut butter konnyaku noodles & chicken
2012+-+1

recipe: credit to infinity beyond

Chilli Peanut Butter noodles
Ingredients:

100ml Chicken Stock
35ml Soy Sauce
35g PB & CO Heat is on
15g maple syrup
10g chilli paste
konnyaku noodles

Directions:

1. Make chicken stock. I used 5g of stock cube and dissolved into 100ml of boiling water.
2. Measure all ingredients before hand.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, chilli paste, soy sauce and chicken stock in a pot.
4. Heat sauce and then lower to simmer.
5. Add fresh egg noodles and mix thoroughly.
6. When the noodles are warm and thoroughly coated in the sauce, serve.

choc/banana protein icecream with almonds & lindt dark choc ball
2012+-+1

^^^ winning!

I "nearly" got around to making almond milk the other day. It was just after I made the protein bars with almonds & I was thinking that it was going to be quite difficult to get all the pulp out of the bottom of the blender. Is this not the case?

For 4 - 6 inch pancakes

Ingredients:

2 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1 packet stevia sweetener
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)

Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth. Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray. Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries. A surprisingly satisfying substitute for the real thing. Tastes like skinny fried cheesecakes! Even if you aren't watching your carbs these are a delicious departure from the traditional doughy stack of pancakes. And you won't have the sleepy feeling that usually comes afterwards!
crmchspancake6.jpg

Low Carb Pancakes! Delish! I made them for dinner before my workout last night and have to share! Fantastico! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.