• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazza??? Do you seriously eat all this chocolate?? lol

A family sized kit cat for breakfast? :eek:

lol

I am so over chocolate!

choc peanut butter is another story :p

rofl ... this brown stuff to which you refer as "chocolate" sweeties, is just CANDY.

oh now I just finished off my oatcakes slathered with peanut butter and chopped Mast Brothers 72% chocolate from the Samibrano Valley in Madagascar ...

now THAT'S how you do chocolate and chocolate PB

*winning* :D

I've got me some 72% also :) Definitely a fan of dark chocolate so was happy to get rid of my easter "crap" this week :p

I've got me some 72% also :) Definitely a fan of dark chocolate so was happy to get rid of my easter "crap" this week :p

LOL I'm so obsessed with chocolate I actually read up on the agronomy of cacao plants ... so please forgive my general shock, horror and hyperventilation attacks when confronted with candy passing itself off as choc.

but seriously....PB + 72% ... *SWOON*
so good, I'm on track to meet my kCal target today WOOHOO

About to have a nice big bowl of garlic,, prawn and bacon risoto, but its OK as I have 2 big cardio sessions lined up for this weekend plus a shitload of gardening so will Need that energy, hahaha

About to have a nice big bowl of garlic,, prawn and bacon risoto, but its OK as I have 2 big cardio sessions lined up for this weekend plus a shitload of gardening so will Need that energy, hahaha

^^YUM Neddy!!!

I had grilled fish & greek salad :rolleyes:

lol

I got to dessert before I thought of a pic...well, I almost finished it....

the last bit of pear and date cheesecake smothered in melted chocolate :)

still have another 300kcals to go tonight ....mmmm

P&D cheesecake with choc.jpg

^^^BOOM! Clearly more cheesecake is required!

To the other big meal IFers: what do you do when you go out for dinner? Each time I go out lately I'm left thinking "is that it?" :p

I've actually banned myself from buffets! The last time I went was at a Japanese teppanyaki one in Melbourne & I thought it would be a good idea to have an eating comp with my mate (who was much larger than me & I wasn't IFing at the time). Waddled out of there and the attempted my best bulimic effort after chartruse and absinthe shots. No go haha. Worst night! Was delicious though :p

I've actually banned myself from buffets! The last time I went was at a Japanese teppanyaki one in Melbourne & I thought it would be a good idea to have an eating comp with my mate (who was much larger than me & I wasn't IFing at the time). Waddled out of there and the attempted my best bulimic effort after chartruse and absinthe shots. No go haha. Worst night! Was delicious though :p

you are definitely banned from both buffets and coloured liqueurs :eek:

apple/cinnamon proats with PB&CO CRS
2012+-+1

cookies & cream pop tart with PB&CO DCD (so many photos with Pudding in the background lately :p)
12+-+1

Kangaroo Bulgogi (credit ACG67 for linking me the recipe, this stuff is awesome!)
Week of Menus: Kimchee and Pork Stuffed Korean Sweet Potatoes: I am a chicken
12+-+1

cheesecake cottage cheese/ffgy sludge with frozen berries
12+-+1

Status
Not open for further replies.