• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are some sort of god....

a chocolate and pastry god yes...otherwise, not so much.

I just have the knowledge that in chocolate we find all the necessary food groups: criollo, porcellana, nacional, trinitario and forestero. Anything else is pretty much non-essential :p

ps they're types of cacao beans..

me too mate!

tuna/lemon juice/bacon salt salad
2012%2B-%2B1

chilli apple cider vinegar marinated chicken & cajun spiced spinach egg white scramble 637cals 120P/12C/7F
2012%2B-%2B1

peach & white tea jelly & vanilla protein ice cream
2012%2B-%2B1

Pre bootcamp: 1 oat cracker + hazelnut butter + a smear of fig jam

Post bootcamp brekkie:

Raspberry Protein Moosh - 1 scoop WPI + almond milk, fish oil, psyllium, coconut crunch and lotsa raspberries
1 small piece oat sourdough toast with hazelnut butter

Midmorning
1 damn fine cappucino + 1 of these FANTASTIC chocolate protein bars I made last night .... ;)

Seedy Choc Protein Bars.jpg

Diets been terrible this week nut then again I am on holidays, so back on"normal" diet next week of chicken, broccoli, eggs, etc etc

Thai red prawn curry w/ brown rice.

Cooked up a half kilo bag of prawns, was going to make two serves but the bastards pumped the prawns full of water and i reckon i lost about 100grams or more, so ate the whole bag.

Oats/blueberries - breakfast

Peanut butter/milk/whey (blended) - post workout

Tuna/rice/broc - lunch

Lunch.
1/2 kg chicken breast with Tuscan seasoning
1 wrap
Greek yoghurt
Beet root
1/2kg veggies
8 scrambled eggs.

LOL you eat exactly like I do...just swap the small piece of rye bread for organic oat sourdough and we're twins :)

Mum's birthday lunch at Enoteca Sileno today ... I had ... drumroll ...

grilled prawns (with butter)
baby spinach salad with roasted almonds and shaved grana padano cheese
a lovely glass of pinot grigio from Italy
an espresso + a Flamigni chocolate covered torroncino (choc covered nougat)

why the drumroll? I never eat prawns, just like to cook them. They were pretty good though!

oh my - organic oat sourdough sounds amaze!! I must find some in Brisbane. I would like to pair it with the grilled prawns with butter...

Had a bit of a treat lunch today... Chicken thigh with zucchini and mushrooms served with a bit of pasta.

All the talk of chocolate on the previous pages... want....

add in a little psyllium and fish oil as well and you have covered off on all the key aspects of a well rounded Fluff-based diet.

sounds good..might do it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.