• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lemon pepper bacon/egg white muffins & spinach 443 cals 69P/12C/9F
2012%2B-%2B1

chilli tomato kanga bangas with roast veggies & cajun spice 563 cals 82P/30C/9F
2012%2B-%2B1

peach/vanilla protein fluff 300 cals 59P/9C/1F
2012%2B-%2B1

I normally give everyone else "normal" sausages at bbq's. I like the fact that it grosses people out. MORE FOR ME!

Post training dinner:

Sweet potato
mackerel
omega-3 bread

but then I had a slice of this fresh fig tart au normande with a little yoghurt :)

Attachments

• Ficonero Fig Tart_4750_wm_1x1.jpg
    Ficonero Fig Tart_4750_wm_1x1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
Joel - where do you get your cookies and cream protein from? and is that mexican rice any good?

I use either iso-100 by dymatize (the protein is great! and use it most of the time but the cookies and cream flav isnt very good)

Or Matrix by sytrax...this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking good! They also have a choc mint cookies flav...fuarrrrrk so good!!!

2 for $4 at coles...so good...will be getting a fuarrrrk load more over the next few days...

f3.jpg

Stocked up:

f4.jpg

LOL!

Those powerade zero's are nice hey. There was some voucher on ozbargain that I used during the week. It was for half price. I have NO idea how but I got 8 of them for 25c. WINNING!

LOL!

Those powerade zero's are nice hey. There was some voucher on ozbargain that I used during the week. It was for half price. I have NO idea how but I got 8 of them for 25c. WINNING!

WTF you got 8 for 25c????? was it there fuck up when they sold you them?? lolol...link me to this voucher lol...

LOL!

was the voucher from a newspapaer dated 1923?

wtf

winning alright! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.