• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
post workout shake:

250ml milk
200ml water
ice
2 scoops cookies n cream wpi
big scoop of peanut butter

Blended...mmmmmmmmmmm so good

IMG_1028.jpg

I added some casein protein to the egg mix to bump the protein up a lil bit.

Didn't even notice it.

Post dinner - goodies, woolies mint ice cream with $1 oreos ftw - yeaaaa budddddy...

Food1.jpg

Pre-workout - strong as fuarrrrrrrrrrrrk black coffee...was like coffee paste more like it lolol

food2.jpg

Lunch:

150-200g shaved beef
mexican rice
salsa

- feeling totally fucked after my back ses this morning...neeeeeeeeeed more fooood!

20120306_0041.jpg

Fuck I wish i had a fulltime job to eat like a king.

Errr day n night is the same shit , bacon, eggs, broccoli, beans, potato , chicken, steak and wpc powder.

Fuck I wish i had a fulltime job to eat like a king.

Errr day n night is the same shit , bacon, eggs, broccoli, beans, potato , chicken, steak and wpc powder.

lol - I used to always eat the same shit...or go through stages were I ate say steak and veggies every meal (besides breakfast) for 3 months then id change to say turkey and almonds or whatever...I didnt mean to change I just went through stages of eating the samethings all the time...

Nowdays I try and mix it up as much as possible...helps me stick with eating clean more I reckon...

Status
Not open for further replies.