• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got the joke jz. Which buyer you get them from? I get them for 4 bucks each found them on ebay for 3 bucks incl shipping when you work it out.

Couple bits of food.

Homemade mango ice-cream, greek yoghurt, cream, milk and a mango with frozen banana ontop.
imagefxc.jpg

Postworkout - rice, 500gm lamb mince, prawns, beans, cabbage, sesame oil, soy and some spices, side of potato.
imageejh.jpg

Thanks for the link, yeah thats the one I was looking at. Gunna put an order through lots more flavours then on the shelf. Made some low-cal brownies this avo (slightly overcooked, still trying to make a "gooey" brownie) and had with some B&J coffee coffee buzz buzz ice-cream.
imagegwr.jpg

Tuscan chicken stir fry with 2 cups rice 944cals 82P/107C/16F
11%2B-%2B1

wedding cake
11%2B-%2B1

Choc ffgy sludge with pb m&ms & blueberries
11%2B-%2B1

I might re-name this thread:
"The JZ Food Eating Log"

LOL

That choc sludge looks awesome with the M&M's.

haha, need more pic contributors!

Got the M&M's from a mate who just came back from the US. Pretty tasty but my taste buds aren't used to that much sweetness. Much prefer dark chocolate.

Tuscan chicken stir fry again with konyakku noodles 567cals 74P/27C/15F (yesterday with 2 cups rice 944cals 82P/107C/16F)
11%2B-%2B1

Cheesecake protein pancakes with cheesecake ffgy sludge 89g protein
11%2B-%2B1

made 2 burgers with onions, cheese and chili sauce for dinner. thought about taking photos but decided to eat them instead

First thing I could keep down after having a stomach virus for last couple of days, a can of sugar free softdrink and a family block of cadbury chocolate! :D

family block! fark me. Glad you're over the virus though mate.

I just started on the Aldi choceur dark choc & was like WTF is this shit. They call it dark choc & it's only 45%. I normally get the 85% stuff.

family block! fark me. Glad you're over the virus though mate.

I just started on the Aldi choceur dark choc & was like WTF is this shit. They call it dark choc & it's only 45%. I normally get the 85% stuff.
Yeah family block, got lots of calories to make up for :D Cheers man, it's never fun thats for sure!

That is rubbish claiming 45% is dark, I'd be sending that shit back. I agree I'm a dark choc man and yeah I got anything about 70%.

FYI, you tried the dark choc sorbet' from Gelatissimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.