• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent meal....salmon sushi......always tastes great

sushi.jpg

One of the key ingredients anytime you're having sushi is WASABI.

Here's some insight into....

wasssssssssssaaaabiiiiiiiiiiiii

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C442Wjn8rLE"]The Annoying Orange: Wasabi - YouTube[/ame]

Did you make that DKD? Looks awesome.

prime rib fillet & prawns (didn't cook this one)
11%2B-%2B1

Flat nutella protein muffin. FAIL! :p Still tasty
11%2B-%2B1

cheesecake/cinnamon proats topped with chilli dark chocolate and PB&co white choc. EPIC!
11%2B-%2B1

3 eggs, 6 bits of bacon
cup of oats/honey/peanut butter/choc protein powder (all mix toghether)
200g chicken/salad

Salmon Sushi Roulette

Liked the pic, reminds me of a Japanese resteraunt opposite Sydney Entertainment Centre where they have a dish call Sushi Roulette. It's a plate of salmon sushi but one has a shitload of wasabi in it, but you can't see which one...

Did you make that DKD? Looks awesome.

prime rib fillet & prawns (didn't cook this one)
11%2B-%2B1

Nah I didn't make the sushi.....I have VERY limited talents in the kitchen....wife made it. It's so much more economical buying your own salmon and making it than heading to a kaiten sushi restaurant. Those places are a goddam rip-off in Australia compared to Japan.

That pic above is farking sensational....looks absolutely scrumptious. I give it a 20 out of 10!!

DKD: aaah but it was homemade. Good stuff :) I'm keen to give that a go. Can't be that hard :p

Tried this "elvis" burger. Roo, pb, cheese on turkish bread. Pretty bloody good. Will have again.
11%2B-%2B1

Last night's dinner:

500g kangaroo steak
Salad mix, tomato, lebanese cucumber
Glass of milk

Today's breakfast:

250g butter chicken with broccoli, carrots, bamboo shoots, beans and mini-corn + brown rice

Still hungry.. might make some more lol

MOAR KANGAROO.

314608_10150325902334300_618369299_7978969_334192515_n.jpg

Normally I'd go bigger on the salad but there's no point tonight. I'm about to deplete every vitamin in my system with alcohol lol

ate crap all day in a rainy wasted day watching rugby league so dinner tonight was just a protein shake with peach slices thrown in

No farkups here :p My dinner last night.

Roo parmi, scrambled eggs (topped with chilli sauce below) & roast pumpkin
11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

today will be better

breakfast was 100 gram CC and peach slices,now off to the gym

Happy Holiday folks

Dinner on Friday night ended up being 5 x plates of sushi, 1 x Chicken Japanese Pancake, 1 x plate of Calamari, 1 x 50g Cadbury dark choc Aero and 1 x Chunky Cookies and Cream KitKat bar.

Tried the pancakes on Saturday. I did Choc Banana pancakes and the mixture was 2 x whole eggs, 1 x tablespoon of cream, 50g of Ricotta Cheese, 2 x scoops of Choc WPC and 1 scoop of Proflex Banana.

Looked good but came up very dry, had to lather it in Nutella just to get it down (which wasn't a bad thing lol). Had potential but needs some more work.

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
4 eggs
75 g spinach
200g chicken
40g full fat cheddar cheese
all purpose seasoning salt
170ml zymil with 50g wpc

:D

Tried the pancakes on Saturday. I did Choc Banana pancakes and the mixture was 2 x whole eggs, 1 x tablespoon of cream, 50g of Ricotta Cheese, 2 x scoops of Choc WPC and 1 scoop of Proflex Banana.

Looked good but came up very dry, had to lather it in Nutella just to get it down (which wasn't a bad thing lol). Had potential but needs some more work.

Going to persist with no flour pancakes? Orgran one is only 89 cals :p

Status
Not open for further replies.