• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this better Joel? :p

lunchr.jpg

chicken/veg & bacon salt
tuna/veg & salsa/taco seasoning

Got way too flabby after bulking so now I'm cutting until my gut disappears.

10am:
Tuna + Brown Rice + Chili
Low fat Yogurt
Carrot
Multi-vitamin

12pm:
Raw salmon (sashimi) + Wasabi
Juiced carrot, orange, ginger, celery & mango
Apple

Loads more fruit/veg for the rest of the work day and some pasta for protein.

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday :) USA grocery shopping style :p (mainly treats for post workout haha)

usaki.jpg
sorry for blurry

So far tried bacon salt (epic), JD bbq sauce (pretty good), Reece's PB cup (tasty but bit sugary for me), PB & Co nat PB with dark chocolate (addictive as crack, don't know how I stopped at one spoon). All from www.usafoods.com.

And my protein sludge made with 1 scoop casein, cocoa powder, crushed ice, skim milk, xanthum gum. Blend. Then add the choc pb after. Freeze for 30mins.
sludge.jpg

lol you on the processed food diet! I guess you gotta get those remaining cals from somewhere...MaxBrenner has a lot to answer for around here :D

Home made hamburgers with the lot (soon).

Beef pattie, bacon, egg, cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion, beetroot, bbq sauce and yes a hamburger bun...LOL

NO butter :)

Carb up this morning before an epic shoulder workout - 2 cups oats/2 tablespoon peanut butter/2 tablespoon/ 1 scoop choc protein/ protein cookie mixed in...yeaaaaaaaaaa buddddy

Lunch:

img0251s.jpg

1 Lepinja Bread Roll
1 Chicken Breast Schnitzel
1 Egg
1 Rash Bacon
1.5 Slice Jarlsberg Cheese
.5 Onion

Melt the cheese under the grill.

Oh... my... fucking... god.

Was amazing. And i dont even know what a Lepinja bread roll is rofl.

Goddam Big Jim and Shrek, those meals look fantabulous fellas.

Mmmmmm....meat.......mmmmm......eggs

I got a food-on ATM.

blueberry cinnamon protein pancakes (2 scoops vanilla casein, 4 egg whites) topped with PB&co dark choc dream (add a bit of water, stir and nuke)

scaled.php

protein sludge: FFGY + vanilla casein + SF choc fudge pudding + cinnamon + banana + captain crunch peanut butter. Epic win!
scaled.php

576 cals 83/3/50 C/F/P

Status
Not open for further replies.