• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife bought this home I can't eat it but ill sure as hell stare at it. I hate my life

3cf17b59-8753-cc51.jpg

Last Nights Dinner was 220g Turkey with Moroccan Seasoning with 200g Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot)
Yuuuuuuuumm!!!

1 x can of Sweet Chilli Tuna
1 x can of Tuna & mayo

Cook up some pasta.
Combine it all, add light sour cream (don't really know if sour cream is good for you or not, but the food would've been too dry otherwise)

kuda meal.

1 x Steam Fresh vegie packet
2 x chilli tuna cans

Im loving life right about now. Tastes awesome!

I think i have found my new cutting meal!

Doing 16/8 IF at the moment.

Oats/whey/nat PB combo
tuna 200g
Peri-workout nutrition
Big ass meal (lots of meat and veggies)
250g cottage cheese, casein, nat PB.

On sunday, I ate a whole chicken. Admittedly it was in 2 meals but I was still quite happy with my achievement :p

What are some high calorie foods to put in protein shake. Thinking peanut butter but that wouldn't shake well?

This is going to sound stupid, but if i had it late at night, wouldn't it keep me up all night?

Status
Not open for further replies.