• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's the fun in that?! Trust me it's good. Because of all the spices etc. you cannot tell the difference. I get people asking me what I'm having for lunch at work all the time cause it smells awesome. Then I tell em and they suddenly don't think it's so tasty. Don't knock it until you've tried it I reckon. Or it could be the fact that I'm an awesome cook? :p

300gm Steak
100gms mixed vegies
200gms potatos in olive oil

Image228-1.jpg

Lunch is cooking....pre heat oven to 180 degrees, take 2 lovely fresh very ripe tomatoes, 3 bacon rashes and roughly chop and chuck them in a baking dish. 4 big fresh garlic cloves, smash with fist, remove skin and throw them in. Add herbs to taste (fennel, basil, mixed peppersblack pepper and himalayan mountain salt). Add 1 tablesp olive oil *edit - and sprinkle bout a heaped teasp of raw sugar over it. Sitr it up and bake for 30-40 mins, stirring now and then. Serve over 150g cooked pasta with golden crumbed chicken breast.....fkn YUM YUM!

2nd Edit - sorry, no dont smash garlic with fist, use palm, fist hurts

Last edited:
Addit - might do it with halved cherry tomatos and bit more olive oil tonight, less like a pasta sauce and more a fancy hot tomato salad..might get fresh basil as well...mmmm.....served with hmmm....pasta n lamb chops....ooo yes..

Status
Not open for further replies.