• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post workout...just threw down 8oz beef stir fry and cup of pasta (out of rice & potato's, so had do do). Hit the spot very well.

had a WPC scoop in water for breakfast then bacon and egss (2 rashers bacon, 3 fried eggs, small fried tomato) a bit later. contemplating lunch...

So I should just be rocking vegetables and meat? Do you think Rice would be ok?

Hard to say mate - I dont know how u train, how ur body reacts to diff foods - for me I am a high protein/fat man when dieting - pretty much zero carbs.

I wouldnt even eat 3 cups of oats and 3 cups of milk when bulking for breakfast lol

- Just had a muscle milk cookies and cream shake - yummmmmmmo

175 g bacon, 1/4 onion, broccoli, cauliflower, beens, capsicum with a can of crushed tomatos all fried off with italian herbs.

I wasn't sure when I was making it, but it's suprisingly good.

Kebab for lunch in Sydney CBD....booyah!!

Never been there before, babe who served me.....booyah x 10 !!!

There was some serious flirting going on, eyes and smiles and shit....

Might be having kebabs everyday from now on.

Standard 3 day cycle for the last year (with only minor variations).

Day before workout:
B: nil
L: nil
* no eating before 3pm
D: 1kg of meat and not a lot else.
S: Home made jerky and nuts
try to stop all eating by 10pm

Workout day:
* workout 4-5pm. First food at 6pm
D: 1kg+ of steak, usually with sides of squid and marrow bones

Day after workout:
B: 10 eggs
S: jerky and nuts
L: 2 eggs, colds sausages, tuna. Also having coconut milk lately.
try to stop all eating by 11pm

Rinse and repeat ...

I'm training for strength, but I'd eat the same way for size. I'd just change my workout routine.

I getting stronger much faster than when I ate 6+ meals a day with a truckload of carbs and supplements.

Last edited:
tarlach: very interesting diet plan. Did it take you long to adjust to the day fasting?

Re tasty oats:
I have 1/2 cup oats, scoop WPI, 1 tbspn natural PB, 1 tspn weight watchers drinking chocolate.

Cook the oats with the drinking chocolate first. Then add WPI and PB. 509 cals, 46 carbs, 17g fat, 40g protein.

Just went out for dinner and had the best salad I've ever had. Sweet potato and chicken.

Was thinly sliced sweet potato, chicken, roasted cashew nuts, normal salad stuff and that yoghurt type salad dressing. Would be easy as to make and it was sooo tasty.

And had some of my banana/blueberry protein bread before.
Recipe here http://ausbb.com/recipes/13784-banana-blueberry-protein-bread.html

Standard 3 day cycle for the last year (with only minor variations).

Day before workout:
* no eating before 3pm
try to stop all eating by 10pm

Workout day:
* workout 4-5pm. First food at 6pm
D: 1kg+ of steak, usually with sides of squid and marrow bones

Day after workout:
B: 10 eggs
L: 2 eggs, colds sausages, tuna. Also having coconut milk lately.
try to stop all eating by 11pm

Rinse and repeat ...

I'm training for strength, but I'd eat the same way for size. I'd just change my workout routine.

I getting stronger much faster than when I ate 6+ meals a day with a truckload of carbs and supplements.

Is this some sort of variation on intermittent fasting?
Do you get bored sometimes eating the same stuff?
Do you eat any vegetables or fruits?

Is this some sort of variation on intermittent fasting?
Do you get bored sometimes eating the same stuff?
Do you eat any vegetables or fruits?

Yeah I'm getting 16+ hours of fasting 2 out of 3 days.
I eat a wide variety of meals. The only real standard is steak for training day (I just love to demolish t-bones after a workout!).
I eat a bit of fruit and veg, but not a lot.

The only real standard is steak for training day (I just love to demolish t-bones after a workout!).

Tarlach i was a chef for 10years and focused on fair bit of nutritionbut all that aside,
you never need a reason to want to eat a kilo of steak. :)
its just so good but has to be "BLUE" any more cooked than that and nutrients are alot less.

102kgs today up from 99kgs the day before Christmas - been eating like shit so very surprised lol.

Last day of eating whatever - already had 2 bacon and egg botties lol - will be a big day of eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.