• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 homemade protein bars.I added some dark chocolate pieces this time.Awesome. Like a choc chip bar.

no chicken or tuna because i havent done the shopping today. so far i have eaten

4x 200g steaks
2cups uncooked brown rice
7 eggs with a handful of bacon/ham/tomato/onion/cheese/parsley thrown in for good measure.

going off the get chicken/tuna now :)

I'd just like to point out that sometimes it's good to pat yourself on the back for the things that you're not eating or drinking, for example:

You're not eating fried (or deep fried) food.
Your consumption of omega 6 oils is left to an absolute minimum.
Your sugar intake (and other empty caloric food) is minimal.
Your consumption of soft drink is near zero if not already at zero.
Your alcohol consumption is as above.
You know what food causes you bother and you stay away from it.
You know how your body's sensitivity to insulin is different around workout times and you adjust your carbohydrates accordingly.
You know that training (especially aerobically) creates free radicals in your body and would require the appropriate antioxidants to counteract them.

And so on and so forth.

PS: Okay, so maybe the above should be in a thread called what are you not eating and drinking and are proud of it?

Take care.

Fadi.

Last edited:
So far today:
Oatmass Pancakes
Blueberry Smoothie w/yoghurt, protein, stevia.
Chocolate Super Sludge (Cream cheese/peanut butter/protein/cacoa/stevia, heat up + stir)
2-3kg of Turkey
1kg of Potatoes, both regular and sweet
1kg~ Steamed vege
Home made Gravy, alot.
Home made Christmas Pudding.

It's only 4pm, so I've got a meal or two left in me. I love the festive season.

I made protein bars today......FKN delicious!!

I can't afford protein powder so I substituted it with Milk Powder, Do you reckon this is ok, or should I wait till I can afford powder to make these types of things
P.S. It would be a good year or two till I pay off my home setup

I actually thought of you yesterday PS (Ina non-rapist way lol) when I found myself eating handfuls of MnM's yesterday, get out of my head dammit.

I'm eaing oats, water and honey. Does anyone have any ideas what I can replace honey with? I don't really want to replace it with sugar or artificial sweetners. Im looking to reduce my sugar intake byt a fuck load. Maybe I should add spices? But what spices? Hmm.

I'm eaing oats, water and honey. Does anyone have any ideas what I can replace honey with? I don't really want to replace it with sugar or artificial sweetners. Im looking to reduce my sugar intake byt a fuck load. Maybe I should add spices? But what spices? Hmm.

Add Cinammon.........mmmm :D

Cinnamon is not sweet unless you buy the one with sugar in it, then it defeats the purpose.
Back to square one Kindred.

Cinnamon is not sweet unless you buy the one with sugar in it, then it defeats the purpose.
Back to square one Kindred.

My Cinnamon has no sugar in it, and its not sweet as such....... it's hard to describe but it just breaks the monotony of eating plain oats all the time

Breakfast

Oats 3x cups (5,664 kilojiules)
Milk 3x cups (1,140 kilojoules)
cinimmon to taste (unknown) (not cinimmon sugar just ground cinimmon bark!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 liter of water

2x glutamine tablets
2x fish oil tablets
1x vitamin c tablet
1x vitamin d tablet (1,000 IU)
2x stinging nettle tablets

Last edited:
breakfast , splurged a little bit. was my cheat meal.

6 whole eggs
4 rashers bacon
half tomato
2 slices toast
tin of baked beans

Had a mighty angus with bacon :( felt like crap afterwards lol. And I didn't eat the bun. Fuck they're dirty lol

Breakfast

Oats 3x cups (5,664 kilojiules)
Milk 3x cups (1,140 kilojoules)
cinimmon to taste (unknown) (not cinimmon sugar just ground cinimmon bark!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 liter of water

2x glutamine tablets
2x fish oil tablets
1x vitamin c tablet
1x vitamin d tablet (1,000 IU)
2x stinging nettle tablets

Thought u were dieting big man.

Yesterday -

choc
eggs on toast
choc
chips