• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana + Yogurt + WPC 15g + Milk

Baked beans + Almonds + Apple

Miso soup with tofu + Lamb kebab

Tin of tuna + Tomato + Apple + Almonds + Milk

5. Pre-WO
15g WPC + Banana + Almonds

6. Post-WO
30g WPC + Milk

Meat/Veg

Tuna and vegies for the fourth time today...grrrrrrrr

Can't cook, stove busted.
angryfire.gif

Mexican Breakfast

Cup of egg whites
2 whole eggs
spinach
red onion
capsicum
1/2 can red kidney beans
cumin, cayenne pepper, oregano

omlette/scramble.
+ apple and almonds.

Unbelievable!

6:30 - 2 egg omelette with cheese, ham and black olives and approx. 100g plain Greek yoghurt with a handful of raspberries.

10:00 - 1 can tuna in olive oil mixed with a good scoop of cottage cheese.

12:30 - 1 steak with green salad dressed in olive oil.

3:30 - Protein shake made with 1 scoop unflavoured WPC, cacao powder, 1 TBS natural peanut butter and stevia on milk.

6:00 - Post work out shake with 1 scoop unflavoured WPI, maltodextrin, vanilla bean extract and stevia on water.

8:00 - 1 turkey breast and green salad

10:00 - 600mL milk

I estimate that this gives me about 190g of protein per day or there abouts. I'm unsure in regard to calories.

Does this look like too much protein? Atm I'm 80kg

1 - 3 fried eggs, 2 pieces wholegrain bread, 1 scoop WPI with 300ml full cream milk

2 - 200g chicken breast, 50g bacon, cos lettuce leaves, 1 tomato, 1/4-1/2 avacado, low-fat caeser dressing

3 - 250g mince, green beans

4 - 3 eggs, 2 pieces wholegrain bread

PWO - 1-2 scoops WPI, 1 tsp creatine with water, 1 banana

5 - 250g mince, green beans

Changing my diet next week. Getting rid of mince because it's too high in saturated fat for my liking. Going to eat turkey/tuna instead for meals 3, 4 and 5.

6:30 - 2 egg omelette with cheese, ham and black olives and approx. 100g plain Greek yoghurt with a handful of raspberries.

10:00 - 1 can tuna in olive oil mixed with a good scoop of cottage cheese.

12:30 - 1 steak with green salad dressed in olive oil.

3:30 - Protein shake made with 1 scoop unflavoured WPC, cacao powder, 1 TBS natural peanut butter and stevia on milk.

6:00 - Post work out shake with 1 scoop unflavoured WPI, maltodextrin, vanilla bean extract and stevia on water.

8:00 - 1 turkey breast and green salad

10:00 - 600mL milk

I estimate that this gives me about 190g of protein per day or there abouts. I'm unsure in regard to calories.
You added carbohydrates to WPI, may as well of used WPC it already has some carbs and is cheaper. think about it.

The point is adding carbs slows the digestion rate of the protein, so why use WPI since you have added carbs? WPC is sufficient and cheaper.

I figure he's after a PWO insulin spike.

Just had a 185g can of tuna and a steamer bag of veggies for a quick snack. Does anyone notice the string/french beans in the steamer packs have the texture of rubber and about as easy to digest? Seriously, those things mess me up something fierce.

Lunch:
300g Lean Beef Mince. w/ Salt/garlic/pepper/oregano
3-400g Rutabaga/Swede, steamed.
2 Small Parsnips, steamed.
Stack of white pepper/turmeric/garlic/onion. Touch of Sea Salt.

Well, i don't usually get big loads, but this should last me a couple of weeks. Big tins are 425g each.

Edit: Date is wrong on camera a lot lol, and what the, i swear i had 12 little tins.

Attachments

• BILD1154.jpg
    BILD1154.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 19
Point I guess. Then again, why add carbs when you can just eat some rice or potatoes with a big 'ol steak or chicken breast, PWO and get better nutritional value?

Plus Malto's pretty expensive for a sugar.

Dinner
'Bout to chow down on some Chicken thighs cooked in a tomato paste reduction with black olives/capsicum/onion/garlic and a side spinache salad with EVOO. Delish.

Status
Not open for further replies.