• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Have been stripping for seven weeks now, my diet along with training, consists of:

6.00 am
Cardio

7.30 am
6 egg whites
1 piece rhye toast, with honey
Black coffee
1 shake (internation synergy 5, Low carb, with L-glutamine)

9-11.30 am (during school classes)
1 shake

11.30 pm
150g chicken breast
Mixed vegies (carrot, squash, broccali, spinach, coliflower) roughly 300g
50g Mixed natural nuts, no salt

1.20 pm
6 egg whites
50g Mixed natural nuts, no salt

3.10 pm
75g oats with one small banana
1 wrap, chicken breast, lettuce, ricotta cheese (on pita bread)
1 shake

4.30 pm
Pre-workout shake (BSN NO-explode)

Wieght training

7.00 pm
Post workout shake (BSN Cellmass)

7.30 pm
150g lean steak
Mixed veg (same as 11.30am)

8.30 pm
1 wrap, chicken breast, lettuce, ricotta cheese (on pita bread)
1 shake

10.00 pm
Bed

Any reason for throwing away the egg yolks Brades?

Fadi.

Caught this bad boy on the weekend!

Actually no,I`m talking out my arse.An old dude I teach called me up and said his son caught some salmon and asked if I wanted one.Of course I bloody did but my eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw it!
That sink is 66 cm across and you can see the tail is curled up against the wall of it.

Gutted and headed it,cut up some big fat salmon steaks and crammed them in the freezer.
Two steaks became chan chan yaki.

Can`t see the salmon there but you pan fry the salmon.Then heap tons of veg on top.I went for onions,pimentos,sliced carrots,enoki mushrooms and chinese cabbage.Then you mix miso and cooking sake into a runny paste and pour bit over.Cook until it is a soft gooey mess and bon appetite!

The last two in the fridge are tonights dinner.

That pan is 27 cms across to give you an idea of the size of them.
I`ll eat one as is with veg the other will become salmon patties with the spuds I got from my neighbours.I gave the last third of the salmon to them
because my freezer was bursting at the seams and the spuds called danshak
were in return.I think danshaku means baron!
I tell you what,Hokkaido produces the best spuds and corn in the world IHOMO!And the seafood aint too shabby either.

Watch this space for salmon pattie pics.

i was going to get some salmon from the market on the weekend but changed my mind at the last minute, im starting to regret that decision now

And the patties.
Mashed spud and salmon,finely chopped onion,milk,egg and rolled oats to bind.
Add some fresh ground black pepper,cayenne pepper and curry powder to taste.Coated in flour and pan fried

Any reason for throwing away the egg yolks Brades?

Fadi.

Hi Fadi,

Both my trainers, my earlier one and my one now have both always told me that the yolk contains too much cholesterol, i used to have on or two whole eggs with my six egg ommlette that was before i began stripping, so for now i have cut the yolks out completely.

Daily food intake

I work night shift so this may look a bit different
12:00 -protienshake 30grams
12:15 -Train
1:15 Post workout - Anator P70 muscletech
1 hour later - 100grams of natural muesli and hi-lo milk, 20ml flaxseed oil and a teaspoon bee polen
5:00-1/2 a big tin of tuna and 1/2 an avocado
7:30- steak or chicken and vegies
10:30- 3 hard boiled eggs 20 almonds and 5 brazil nuts
1:00am- protienshake 50 grams
I am currently training 4 ays a week for approximately 1hour. I am 6'2"and weigh 110kgs at about 20% body fat. My goal is to loose body fat and maintain my lean body weight. I am not doing any cardio but i do have a moderately active job. How does this look.

( didnt mean to post twice, cant see where i can delete, sorry!)

After a few years of lifting and eating semi healthy... this will be my first attempt at a real cut down diet.. not going to include macros etc but would like some comments/ suggestions... run the same foods everyday, find it easier so i don't second guess what im eating.

My daily routine - obviously no pre/post snacks on non workout days

I have an office job, sit on my ass all day, little to no cardio at all! it sucks.....

6:00am - 30 - 40 mins cardio on tready - keeping HR @ around 140

7:00am - Cup of Oats + 1 Scoop low carb whey + Flax seed oil + l-glutamine ( this meal F*^kn rocks!!) - Followed by Multi V, Fish Oil, Vit C + b-alanine

9:00am - Short black ( at work)

10:00am - 1 Scoop Whey ( low carb) , Handful of almonds

12:00pm - Steamed Chicken/ Steamed Veggies - greens

1:30pm - green tea

3:00pm - Large Tuna salad with olive oil

4:45pm - pre workout - couple of scoops of oats, maybe another green tea + b-alanine

6:15pm - post workout - Whey Shake + 30g carbs + L -glutamine

7:15pm - Grilled Chicken/Broccoli

In between - another round of multis etc

9:30pm - Scrambled egg whites (carton - if not i add 1 to 2 yolks) + low fat cottage cheese

Bed..

I have been on this for 5 weeks, and have never looked this way before..

On my non lifting days I also add 30mins of cardio in the evening..

Any comments or suggestions of what I could add or change would be helpful... Im not competing but just want to see how my body will react to the diet... oh the and looking lean part aint so bad either...

Last edited:
have been on this for 5 weeks, and have never looked this way before..

Hi Mate,

By the sounds of it your onto a winner, if its working for you, maintain!

MD

Hey guys, i would appreciate any advice you have for me regarding my diet.
I am curenttly 77 kg, 6.2 and trying to bulk.. i cant afford supps so iv tried to do what i can without.

7 am - 5 eggs, 2 peices wholemeal toast and 1 banana

9.30 am - 200 grams tuna. aprox 40 grams protien

11 am - 1 litre milk

12.30 - 200 gram steak and cup of steamed vegies

3 pm - either another litre of milk or 100 grams tuna

5 pm - banana or apple

6.30 pm - 2 cups of rice with 100 grams chicken (either with curry or another sauce)

9 pm - il either try another 3 eggs or another litre of milk

Im not keeping track of calories atm, but i know i have to eat ALOT to bulk

Any sugestions?

Hey guys, i would appreciate any advice you have for me regarding my diet.
I am curenttly 77 kg, 6.2 and trying to bulk.. i cant afford supps so iv tried to do what i can without.

7 am - 5 eggs, 2 peices wholemeal toast and 1 banana - To break things up I would look at adding cooked OATS to your breakfast - too many benefits to list , keep the eggs , ditch the banana unless your about to train( high in sugar)

9.30 am - 200 grams tuna. aprox 40 grams protien - maybe add some salad with olive oil?

11 am - 1 litre milk - I hope your drinking Skim, I would look at adding some grilled chicken/veggies or some real foods here , or almonds with low fat/Gi yogurt, (Nestle Diet strawberry)

12.30 - 200 gram steak and cup of steamed vegies - maybe add some brown rice? , rotate the steak with Turkey or chicken.

3 pm - either another litre of milk or 100 grams tuna - I would add some nuts (almonds) in here , could go another round of Oats if you are training later in the day.

5 pm - banana or apple - is this a pre workout feed?

6.30 pm - 2 cups of rice with 100 grams chicken (either with curry or another sauce) - Brown rice?, add green veggies, avoid the sauces, currys etc, stick with seasonings.. sauces will only build fat. Try buying chicken mince and make healthy burger patties with wholemeal buns.

9 pm - il either try another 3 eggs or another litre of milk - Woolies sell pure egg whites in a milk style carton for $6.00, can be scrambled or zapped in the microwave, maybe add some cottage cheese here too.

Im not keeping track of calories atm, but i know i have to eat ALOT to bulk

Any sugestions?

Just a couple of tips, i have done a successful bulk ups ( added 18kg) and am currently into 6 weeks of a so far successful cutting diet..

Some of things i added above worked for me, just thought some suggestions may help.

Last edited:
Why would u sugest skim milk in the place of full cream(im new to this)and as much as id like to be eating chicken or vegies at 11.am im ussualy in class or something .

I train rite after or before breakfast ussualy so the apple or banana in the arvo is just a snack

I will definatly try some cottage chease with the last meal. why would i only want the egg whites?

Cheers for your advice

Why would u sugest skim milk in the place of full cream(im new to this)and as much as id like to be eating chicken or vegies at 11.am im ussualy in class or something .

I train rite after or before breakfast ussualy so the apple or banana in the arvo is just a snack

I will definatly try some cottage chease with the last meal. why would i only want the egg whites?

Cheers for your advice

You dont you want the whole things.. Dont mess with th emost perfect protein source. Eat them whole..

Status
Not open for further replies.